Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this was posted already but everyone has to know about this flash game.

http://supermariobroscrossover.com/

Its good ol super mario but you can play as different game characters like Link, Mega Man, Bill from contra, etc.

Each of them play just as they do in their own games and their own music while playing.

EG. Bill from Contra has machine gun, shrooms give him different shot types and he can shoot bricks to get coins. Oh, an you can save your game as well. Excellent game!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,309 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Megaman!

;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya Megaman can summon his dog and you can jump on him, treat him like a trampoline. I found the hidden warp zone in the 1st world, straight to world 4-1. I remember doing this in a Super Mario tourne when I was tiny. How far can you get in a certain time. Thought I had it won, but one of the lads copied me and got a small bit further and won the skateboard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Samus Mario Bros! :D

Advertisement