Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tyres

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

can anyone tell me a good place to buy tyres at a good price
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Chalkley Tyres in Ranelagh have good prices and great service. Reccomended

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Try Walmart tyres on Bolton street. They're known to be one of the cheapest around. I got my tyres there a few months ago and no complaints. They were really helpful too.
    Walmart Tyres (01)8783045

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭decskelligs

www.eiretyres.com but you will have to pay to get them fitted in your local fitter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

mjmc4004 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me a good place to buy tyres at a good price
    thanks

If your buying a good make, firestone, bridgestone, michelin, goodyear, get a price quote from these place and then phone 'the tyre safety centre' in cookstown, co.tyrone, northern ireland. Google it! I'd be very surprised if any quote you got in Dublin wasn't 30-40% cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

camskill.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

I went the eiretyres way and got them fit for 12 each (including balance and disposal of old ones)
    a saving of about 40 quid per tyre on the particular tyre I was looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Flana

camskill.co.uk, great service to your door

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

i got sorted today in best price tyres in rathcool got 2 16's balanced and tracked for 140 quid! 60 quid per tyre i rang loadsa places and the average was 75 quid and 30 quid to be tracked,now i know not everyone needs the tracking done but i knew i did before i even went in it was way off!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MimiMum

www.eiretyres.com but you will have to pay to get them fitted in your local fitter
    used them too and delivered straight to fitter you'll find a list with price on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

i got sorted today in best price tyres in rathcool got 2 16's balanced and tracked for 140 quid! 60 quid per tyre i rang loadsa places and the average was 75 quid and 30 quid to be tracked,now i know not everyone needs the tracking done but i knew i did before i even went in it was way off!
    Hi, what make were the tyres?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 gtturbokid

Flana wrote: »
    camskill.co.uk, great service to your door

very good service as far as i can remember i got my 4 tyres 2days later no complaints with this company

Advertisement