Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Coast Tv

Options
  • 02-07-2010 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here use the southcoast digital service? I turned on my tv today to find the station has gone into receivership and will not be broadcasting any channels beyond rte and bbc.

Its a shame and and inconvenience. But I guess they had a pretty good run for some guys starting a pirate tv network.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

im sorry to hear that.. was involved with them back in the days when they were re beaming 4 uk channels into parts of Cork with only a voluntary sub from customers.. unfortunately they could never really compete with sky.. even the digital service required LOS which ruled out so many potential customers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭aidanodr

SEE HERE:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055955328

this seems to be THE thread on this subject!

Aidan

Advertisement