Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isabel Mortons Bottom?

Options
  • 02-07-2010 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

In this article for the Irish Times Isabel Morton calls the bottom of the Market in no uncertain terms back in mid March 2009.

Wondering who exactly Isabel Morton is brings us swiftly to this nice collection of Morton gaffes......

- Seriously how many People has Interior Designer and Property Commentator Morton indirectly ruined by enthusiastically herding them towards the precipice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

She is a complete idiot.

Either that, or she's only moderately dim and is comfortable to have an easy number where she can write incredibly dumb things and be paid for it.

Which is fair enough I suppose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Isabel Mortons Bottom.....is what she talks out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Raiser wrote: »
    - Seriously how many People has Interior Designer and Property Commentator Moron indirectly ruined by enthusiastically herding them towards the precipice?

FYP

She's an idiot. Always was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

Taking advice from an interior designer is like asking a priest for advice on contraception,both futile and possibly expensive.I think theres alot of people afraid to buy any property now cos they are waiting to see what nama will do, will it rent homes for social housing or offer a discount for 1st time buyers.Whatever it does will have an effect on the property market.
    IF You want advice read this forum or columns by trained economists or financial experts.IF i was optimistic i,d say we ,ll have a long slow economic recovery but with high unemployment for years to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭AARRRRGH

Any connection to Mortons estate agents in Swords?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Everything you ever wanted to know about Issie (but were afraid to ask):

http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17995

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

My personal favourite:
    Instead of vendors holding out for as much money as possible when selling their property, purchasers are now attempting to save as much as possible when buying a home.

How dear people try get the best price possible when making a purchase :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Lizzie is fantastic. I still doubt that she is actually a real person; only Donie Cassidy has every come out with the "You can never buy at the wrong time", line and he's also a fictional character.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

But, hey, it looks nice. Thats the job of interior designers.

Advertisement