Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pr video (we need an Irish version)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Mike Yeardly,an exellent spokesman and a gentleman in every sense of the word.We need more like him.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Excellant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

+1 for that !

Its a shame that the laws here for years have been and continue to be so prohibitive !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 boardie29

wouldnt Gormless love to show that to all his anti buddies and try to ruin everything else that is good about country sports and life along with his concrete jungle friends. The question is considering the last week in the Dail could now be the right time to do it to educate people before the ruin any more filed sport for the Irish people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

marlin vs wrote: »
    I think it would be a good idea if the N.A.R.G.C. or some other body could make a video similar to this one to highlight what shooting is really about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scN8iiP8sKM&feature=player_embedded

that is a great clip for the masses, but i failed to show or explain that people eat what they shoot and why its better to eat a free range pheasant,bunny or deer as apposed to battery chickens and processed meet.

the one thing that most people say when you say you shoot is "oh thats cruel". i usually answer that with where do your burgers come from.
    a short comparison to how allot of mass produced meet and poultry is produced (ie stuck in a cage and force fed never seeing the light of day) and then say who is the cruel one now.

our sport is crying out for a spokes man to not so much fight our corner as enlighten the public as i dont believe we need to fight our corner but as that video shows the good side of shooting and how safe it is and how its not a bunch of blood thirsty red necks shooting up the country side :D
    i could go on.but i wont i think most of ye here know what i mean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    that is a great clip for the masses, but i failed to show or explain that people eat what they shoot and why its better to eat a free range pheasant,bunny or deer as apposed to battery chickens and processed meet.

the one thing that most people say when you say you shoot is "oh thats cruel". i usually answer that with where do your burgers come from.
    a short comparison to how allot of mass produced meet and poultry is produced (ie stuck in a cage and force fed never seeing the light of day) and then say who is the cruel one now.

our sport is crying out for a spokes man to not so much fight our corner as enlighten the public as i dont believe we need to fight our corner but as that video shows the good side of shooting and how safe it is and how its not a bunch of blood thirsty red necks shooting up the country side :D
    i could go on.but i wont i think most of ye here know what i mean

All we can do paulo is educate our mates, I have got more fellas and girls into shooting down the years.

I shot a few bunnies for lads in work and they told everyone that I was a real Bushtucker man. Trick is do your very best if giving game away to friends to eat.
    Marinade etc over night in red wine or such.

Advertisement