Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing a secind electric shower

Options
  • 02-07-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guys,

I have an electric shower in my main bathroom. I want to install a new one in the ensuite. I know I need to make 1 the master & 1 the slave & the new shower will need to be run off a new mcb. Is there a special mcb which will do this for me or wat do I need

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

goonup wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have an electric shower in my main bathroom. I want to install a new one in the ensuite. I know I need to make 1 the master & 1 the slave & the new shower will need to be run off a new mcb. Is there a special mcb which will do this for me or wat do I need

This thread should help:-

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055654952&highlight=shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ya the topic has been well covered previously

i would recommend either the 'non-priority unit' or a '4-pole 63A contactor' arrangement

Advertisement