Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rooftops

• 02-07-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Ever been on the rooftops of buildings in Trinity?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ssssshhhh, the JD reads this forum. Well, the former JD did anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭gaeilgeboy

Hamilton and Museum Building. Still not quite sure how we didn't get caught, seing as we weren't being particularly quiet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭just-joe

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Ssssshhhh, the JD reads this forum. Well, the former JD did anyway.

No way?! Seriously? lol @ the junior dean thread then...

I won't say anything. Except that its easy enough to not get caught.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

During the year I went up the spiral staircase to what I imagine is the rooftop door in the Geography building, only to hover awkwardly and chicken out.

The key is hanging on the door itself. I was afraid of setting off an alarm or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

A Neurotic wrote: »
    ...Geography building....

Museum Building??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭gaeilgeboy

A Neurotic wrote: »
    During the year I went up the spiral staircase to what I imagine is the rooftop door in the Geography building

Yeah, that was the way we got up there. It's really cool, there's graffiti up there since 1989. We got some pictures of it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

mathew wrote: »
    Museum Building??

It has many names. In my vocabulary anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I once stood on top of the Arts block and screamed 'O Captain my Captain!'. True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Eoin_Eamon

Any idea if it's still possible to make it to the roof?

And we're talking about the museum building with the skeleton, right?

• Site Banned Posts: 22 Count Wankula

Sounds like a very interesting spot for enjoying a few beers? Anybody interested in starting up a secret society of rooftop Belgian beer drinkers? Meet at the roof every full moon would be an idea, full moon society could be the name. Victorian attire required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Eoin_Eamon

...and in the meantime there’s the Stephen’s Green Q-Park. Druids and trackies required.

Advertisement