Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB: Week 3 eviction ... your choice ???

Options
  • 02-07-2010 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

who do you think will go ???
    bookies say caoimhe is a dead cert to go ........

who do you want to be evicted to night 13 votes

sunshine
    0% 0 votes
    shabby
    53% 7 votes
    caoimhe
    46% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I want Keeee-va to go but after last nigts editing, I fear sunshine may get the door.

Yes I call it editing because I believe BB are desperate to keep Shabby and Caoimhe in together and although I'm not a fan of sunshine, the silly girl should have kept quiet and kept her head down to avoid possible evicion.

I think if Caoimhe gets evicted the crowd will slaugter her and Davina will quiz her on why she was such a moany horrible b**** (Although wording it along the lines of not contributing anyting to the show) and such.

Popcorn at the ready :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Caoimhe will go. She's boring.
    mariaf24 wrote: »
    Yes I call it editing because I believe BB are desperate to keep Shabby and Caoimhe in together

Nah I don't buy that.

eightyfish wrote: »
    Caoimhe will go. She's boring.

Nah I don't buy that.

I do. I think Shabby is about to explode with lust for Caoimhe and they know it. Another week of those two has alot of potential (For ratings).

Lust or anger...

Another week of those two has alot of potential (For ratings).

It does indeed. I can't decide myself if I want Caoimhe or Sunshine to go. The whole unrequited love thing is interesting to watch. I think Caoimhe doesn't know how to handle the attention at all. But aside from this relationahip, Caoimhe is dull as anything. Sunshine if very very annoying, but at least she's got a personality.

The bookies are usually right, so I think it'll be Caoimhe.

However I don't think they edit to keep housemates in. They just show the most interesting story. The whole "biased editing" thing is a conspiracy I don't believe!

So do you think Shabby will leave with Caoimhe? :eek:

• Advertisement

I think Caoimhe should be evicted for how she pronounces arse alone. Its 'Arse' not 'Orse' or 'Awrse'.

Silly girl.

So do you think Shabby will leave with Caoimhe? :eek:

Hmm. So Shabby came up with this idea, and said that they should exit together. Caoimhe agreed but not immediately. Later Shabby was asked did she think Caoimhe would leave with her, and she said no. So... Shabby's idea. She said she would leave, but now she has an excuse not to because she doesn't believe Caoimhe would do it for her. So it's easy to back out.

Will she go? I dunno. Would make for a good eviction show, but Shabby's about the only entertaining housemate at the moment.

Aside from Josie and Corin who are funny, Ben who's so posh it's ridiculous, and John James who seems to have a problem understanding basic human emotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

oh caoimhe needs to go she has no idea who she is as a person has played on the fact shabby has declared her lust for her, she bit the head of sunshine over crisp-gate yet has never spoken a word to her before (not that im a fan of sunshine so not) i actually sit there shouting at the tv over caoimhe get her out she is a waste of oxygen :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭GalwayGuy92

I hope Caoimhe goes, I know I'll be slated for saying it but I really like Sunshine, I find her annoying sometimes but she's is just so misunderstood by the other housemates and they're all mean to her even Josie was a bit mean to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Sunshine, purely because I want to see a major blowup between Shabs and Caoimhe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Sunshine, purely because I want to see a major blowup between Shabs and Caoimhe.

^^^This:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Want Caoimhe out, because I can't stand to look at her anymore - she's like the illigitimate love child of Rick Astley and The Face of Boe...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

My only worry is that Sunshines price with the bookies has been in free fall all day so im gonna follow the money and go with sunshine to go... :mad:

Advertisement