Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2010/2011 - General Discussion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

Yeah scous andy gary and the devlin s there the puppets heard one of there so called stars isnt happy up there either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

treble3 wrote: »
    Yeah scous andy gary and the devlin s there the puppets heard one of there so called stars isnt happy up there either
    so there is five now they will have no one at this rate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

Haha so called stars you have our team wrong lads, we have a laugh the craic does be great maybe that's why yous are on here stirring it, there's never any animosity in our camp, unlike others!!!

scouser22 wrote: »
    so there is five now they will have no one at this rate:)
    on the board seems to think they are queing up to go up there but most of them tassie lads seem to live in a dream world

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

ballsox u got me sorry ray but when i leave i'm taking the north star with me

• Advertisement

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    ballsox u got me sorry ray but when i leave i'm taking the north star with me
    well then ste half the borough is taking **** or else its them too starting **** so your telling us they are not going to you or you didnt approach them

well then ste half the borough is taking **** or else its them too starting **** so your telling us they are not going to you or you didnt approach them
    treb are you going mad he didnt ask you :D he might still maybe the tassie will get you in to REPLACE him:D:D but you will have to join the qeue

Me talk poo poo never your the one who is "friends" with one of these lads who said to u they weren't but the other 2 are so stop getting your self all muddled up mrs and head of into the sunset because wat i do or the lads in the tassie do is sure as hell pissing u off since you joined boards you've slagged of me shane ryan the devlins angus fleming the whole of the tassie except ken (love u big man ) ben fitzpatrick johnny andrews the lough the ivory dan boyce so i think now is the time to dry your eyes mate and i'l talk to ye tomorrow

**** my bad forgot the noggin wayne colgan and kynes

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

on the board seems to think they are queing up to go up there but most of them tassie lads seem to live in a dream world

We must be doing something right!! Challenging for the league and zig and zag can't stop talking about the tassie ( the academy of darts )

• Advertisement

So your not ruling them too out ste any way ill let u start practicing since u and ur mates are the only ones that think you s can still win the league you dont c any of the bottler s and i mean bottler s on here they are practicing go on the **** bags from the lough a draw will be enough

We must be doing something right!! Challenging for the league and zig and zag can't stop talking about the tassie ( the academy of darts )
    not you again you s are the ones talking bout your selfs ill give ste some credit he is original u dont seem to have a clue keep smoking u know the stuff the has probily cost use the league this year

not you again you s are the ones talking bout your selfs ill give ste some credit he is original u dont seem to have a clue keep smoking u know the stuff the has probily cost use the league this year
    oh lick lick ste is original can i join you ... pussy:)

Ha ha only messing ste the easiest to take the piss out of that on the board is something special he will defo lose tonight IF HE PLAYS and thats a BIG IF kwon will prove me wrong scous u playing for the same team as me i have my house on it

Lads lads there is enough of me and i mean enough to go around trebs mate see u in the tassie tonight we'll have bulmers the ORIGINAL cider

O yeah having it large ill be at the big game tonight mate ill get on boards when we win the league

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dicky89

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    So it has come down to this the final night of the season it means if the lough win they are champs if they draw and the tassie win we have a play off if they lose and the tassie win the tassie win the league should be an exciting night no matter wat treble 3 says.

Farm blue vs Igo Inn

a no important game both teams can let there hair down and enjoy the night and play a good game

Farm Red vs Gallops

a win can push the farm up a bit more in the league but the gallops have a solid team

Treble 3 1st love(tassie) vs Eagles

a win is needed by the tassie lads against a team that have fallen but have players can can do the business like bonnie philly and mick connors

Tassie B vs BHFC

joe is rubbing his hands here with both teams at home bray willbe looking to cement 3rd as there own

Treble 3 other love(loughA) vs Noggin

a tough game here for the lough but with the noggin losing pace the last few weeks the lough willbe confident

Kynes vs Ennis kerry

a win here will give last years Tuesday runners up 4th place in the league

MIckey byrnes vs Ivory

another game with nothing on the line with the ivory lads looking to push on from last weeks draw with the noggin

Enniskerry were tuesday night league winners

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

This thread is giving me a headache!

Do me a favour and stop trying to wind people up. You're like a bunch of grannies and treble3 just can't resist having a pop at anyone and everything.

I'm locking this thread until tomorrow morning to let you girls calm down. When I reopen it I don't want all hell to break lose, try keep the crap talking to a minimum.

And good luck to everyone on their final game of the season, enjoy the night!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Thread re-opened

well done lough last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Congrats to Lough inn on winning the title again lol

And to Silver Tassie on a very good second, i think the back to back defeats may have cost them the league, onwards and upwards for the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kwontastic

Congrats to Lough inn on winning the title again lol

And to Silver Tassie on a very good second, i think the back to back defeats may have cost them the league, onwards and upwards for the team.
    they certainly did but we gave it a good shot... fair play to the lough...
    its very quiet on this thread today must be plenty of sore heads

Well then lads sorry i couldnt get on to use earlier as you can imagine the celebrations went long into the night any way the noggin the fishermen and the tassie will never get a chance to win a league again or ever with the heroes puppets and even rathnew coming into it so use had ur chance and blew it it was a stroll really

Well then lads sorry i couldnt get on to use earlier as you can imagine the celebrations went long into the night any way the noggin the fishermen and the tassie will never get a chance to win a league again or ever with the heroes puppets and even rathnew coming into it so use had ur chance and blew it it was a stroll really
    was i not talking to you down the tassie treb3:) you looked a bit like this :( then this :mad: but sure hey i went off you could of brightened up :D:D:D

was i not talking to you down the tassie treb3:) you looked a bit like this :( then this :mad: but sure hey i went off you could of brightened up :D:D:D
    hey the next time you will c me it the tassie when im collecting my trophy s down there ha ha i was down there to c the barrell carried out shoulder high after all he has done for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 afan87

I know a few lads from the lough and they would never go on like you so i find it hard to belive you play for them if you do your a bench warmer that never plays

afan87 wrote: »
    I know a few lads from the lough and they would never go on like you so i find it hard to belive you play for them if you do your a bench warmer that never plays
    i seen you there a few times u should stick to being a fan it suits you better and you know the brigade

hey the next time you will c me it the tassie when im collecting my trophy s down there ha ha i was down there to c the barrell carried out shoulder high after all he has done for them
    haha ye heard they couldnt lift him so they picked up paddy peacock instead then they dropped him :D:D:D

afan87 wrote: »
    the treb is in the lough inn hall of fame check out the mullet on him in the pictures :D:D:D even when he was young he looked old the lads call him benjamine button

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

haha ye heard they couldnt lift him so they picked up paddy peacock instead then they dropped him :D:D:D

Why would they pick him up he doesnt even play for them? Fair play to the Lough on another league title and well done to the Tassie A pushing them all the way to the last match of the season,despite what the gob****es trying to stir it say.

paulcorr wrote: »
    Why would they pick him up he doesnt even play for them? Fair play to the Lough on another league title and well done to the Tassie A pushing them all the way to the last match of the season,despite what the gob****es trying to stir it say.
    he was there you muppet...

I hope Treb didnt do the speech down in the tasssie last night, cause his team and great and they beat anyone.
    will u make some sense out of that statement you i d i o t ... no wonder ur team are leaving u:D:D:D:D

right its wat use have been waiting for the singles can anyone stop pj just a few names the lough mick kane(if he bothers to show) the tassie ken kane the fishermen anto lynch the noggin mark mulvanny bakers shane ryan they will be the main challengers to the crown wat do use think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

will u make some sense out of that statement you i d i o t ... no wonder u team are leaving u:D:D:D:D

Who's the I D I O T now? U team are leaving u??? The vocabulary of a 5 year old and you certainly need to grow up! It's getting boring now coming on this site and seeing you post tripe about everyone, your a great advertisement for our league so you are, all the players coming on this site and i'd say there saying "i'd be embarrassed to play in that league with muppets like that lad around".

Well done to the lads in the Lough on Monday delighted we won it back after a few scares along the way and we could have folded up after losing to the Tassie. Raging I couldn't be there on Monday and thanks to the lads for keeping me updated on the goings on :rolleyes: Feckin Tuesday morning I found out!!! Hard luck Tassie ya's certainly gave a great chase and just came up short but your day will come.;)

Both scouser22 and treble3 warned for name calling.

Cut it out lads

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Both scouser22 and treble3 warned for name calling.

Cut it out lads
    does being called a gob****e or gob***** not class as an insult.. dont know why lads are getting so upset its all just abit of craic dont take things to seriously lads pardon my grammer..

does being called a gob****e or gob***** not class as an insult.. dont know why lads are getting so upset its all just abit of craic dont take things to seriously lads pardon my grammer..
    yeah i think he is picking on us now:D:D:D

hey scous wats the crack you have a yellow(warning)i have a red(infraction):eek::eek:

right its wat use have been waiting for the singles can anyone stop pj just a few names the lough mick kane(if he bothers to show) the tassie ken kane the fishermen anto lynch the noggin mark mulvanny bakers shane ryan they will be the main challengers to the crown wat do use think
    out of the lough mick/lar or billy.... tassieA ken/gar bhfc anto/pj enniskerry d corcaran / p corcaran farm red shane igo gav o toole noggin mark tassie B robbie gallops noely micky b donnie/boyce farm blue ben f weirs p brennan macs n macker kynes mc mahon

hey scous wats the crack you have a yellow(warning)i have a red(infraction):eek::eek:
    your a mouth :):):)

• Advertisement

out of the lough mick/lar or billy.... tassieA ken/gar bhfc anto/pj enniskerry d corcaran / p corcaran farm red shane igo gav o toole noggin mark tassie B robbie gallops noely micky b donnie/boyce farm blue ben f weirs p brennan macs n macker kynes mc mahon[/QUOTE:mad::mad::mad: learn how to spell mate them boys from enniskerry wont be happy

out of the lough mick/lar or billy.... tassieA ken/gar bhfc anto/pj enniskerry d corcoran / p corcoran farm red shane igo gav o toole noggin mark tassie B robbie gallops noely micky b donnie/boyce farm blue ben f weirs p brennan macs n macker kynes mc mahon[/QUOTE:mad::mad::mad: learn how to spell mate them boys from enniskerry wont be happy
    sorry bud i think ive corrected it on your quote now... stop with the angry faces that could be classed as bullying..

Ill give u a few smiles next time mate

yas are both spas

Did you hear the dicky bird with his gangsta talk didnt think you s were like that down there

dicky89 wrote: »
    yas are both spas

Dicky by name dicky by nature

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Who's the I D I O T now? U team are leaving u??? The vocabulary of a 5 year old and you certainly need to grow up! It's getting boring now coming on this site and seeing you post tripe about everyone, your a great advertisement for our league so you are, all the players coming on this site and i'd say there saying "i'd be embarrassed to play in that league with muppets like that lad around".

Well done to the lads in the Lough on Monday delighted we won it back after a few scares along the way and we could have folded up after losing to the Tassie. Raging I couldn't be there on Monday and thanks to the lads for keeping me updated on the goings on :rolleyes: Feckin Tuesday morning I found out!!! Hard luck Tassie ya's certainly gave a great chase and just came up short but your day will come.;)
    you keep saying we but did u even play enough games to get a trophy never mind win any ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

you keep saying we but did u even play enough games to get a trophy never mind win any ha ha

Tink i ment we as in da team afta all it s a theme game! Unlicke individoals lika uself ho cudnt giv 2 shats abut ur theme onli on how u do. As 4 playing enuf games sur ho nows ma b nt but consider der was lad der al yr log an i play mor match dan dem dus dat mene dey don't ge any trophys e ther plush da fact i won 7 ou of my las 8 match 4 da team so ur point ar untrue! Sorry i think i'm speaking your language now;)

U really are a smart ass ha ha c u soon

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Treb will u be playing the singles and doubles this year, or this ur year break ur having - im just curious

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement