Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dun Laoghaire Borough Darts League 2010/2011 - General Discussion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 afan87

Well done the lough inn on winning the league and cup didnt make the final but heard they won well i also heard thats 3 cup final wins in 3 years to go with 2 leagues thats amazing because theres some good teams in the league you have to take your hat off to them they are the top team in the monday

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭podge180

anyone know the results from the borough league draw on wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭podge180

i maybe be wrong but i dont think it is right mckennas playing there bck match after the season is over with them running for 2nd in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

podge180 wrote: »
    anyone know the results from the borough league draw on wednesday

1. Liam Fitzpatrick
    2. Joanne & Heather ( Lees)
    3. Enniskerry ( tues)
    4. Liam Fitzpatrick
    5. Bhfc
    6. Anto (Kynes mon)
    7. Jeanette & Bernie ( Lees )
    8. Liz & Helen ( Farmhouse )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭scouser22

i hear treble3 is signing for bakers your secret was exposed on the night of the doubles can you confirm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭treble3

you never know some one must have been mouthing all will be revealed in due course its a bit early for the rumours :D:D:D:D:D:Dure some beaut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭hawaii501

How many teams are bakers willing to have next season, everybody seems to be signing for them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

hawaii501 wrote: »
    How many teams are bakers willing to have next season, everybody seems to be signing for them!!

right now were at 25 with another 20 coming on board :p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Fandango2011

If treble3 does sign for Bakers elite, u could c alot of lads upset :D:D

it wont upset any one free agent expert

• Advertisement

were is the master of puppets he will resolve this

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dicky89

what happened with u playing for the lough treb?

He's on the poach for larger fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 partyboy11

He's on the poach for larger fish!

and who would thease larger fish be..cant realy fit anymore in 2 hes squad could he ?

dicky89 wrote: »
    what happened with u playing for the lough treb?
    the treb has being around boro legend...think he joined fb recently

if Treble 3 joins bakers just hope his darts are as sharp as his tongue ;)

well its quicker than someone s whose gone to them ha ha

treble3 wrote: »
    well its quicker than someone s whose gone to them ha ha

hahaha i'll give you that one, im there secret weapon if were going to lose they make me call and by the time i say game on its time for the other team to go to work hahaha

1 or 2 Cod i heard Partyboy, you not get invited as yet :D:D

• Advertisement

1 or 2 Cod i heard Partyboy, you not get invited as yet :D:D
    no didnt get the call not good enough:( think il have to take up chess:D

chess would suit u down to the ground u dont have the balls to face the mighty TREBLE3 (treb) next year :cool::cool:

chess would suit u down to the ground u dont have the balls to face the mighty TREBLE3 (treb) next year :cool::cool:
    name the place treb il be there il even play you on your new board in bakers :P:P:P

no prob plonker have u ever even won anything ur just looking for the attention sad little boy lost in the borough league one of the wannabe's and never will be's:cool::cool::eek::eek:

no prob plonker have u ever even won anything ur just looking for the attention sad little boy lost in the borough league one of the wannabe's and never will be's:cool::cool::eek::eek:
    its not bout the winning its bout takin part :D:D for all your talk i havent seen you win anything lately:eek::eek:

He wont turn up anyway Partyboy, maybe if he finds his way out of his *** he might turn up

• Advertisement

really funny another attention seeker we now who u try to play for but of course u dont get ur game sad really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

really funny another attention seeker we now who u try to play for but of course u dont get ur game sad really :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is that for Partyboy or for me, sometimes i need to read your comments two or three times as they dont make sense

for u of course go back to school learn to read no point in trying to play darts or join in the banter cause u will never reach a reasonable level in darts complete waster

for u of course go back to school learn to read no point in trying to play darts or join in the banter cause u will never reach a reasonable level in darts complete waster

What level would that be I have won the league and cup already so need to prove myself, what about you...

u say u won stuff but the lads did u dont get ur game idiot

• Advertisement

Ha ha banter lad, pm who i am if right i will tell you deal :D:D

i and im sure the rest that read this really dont care who u are ure a cheer leader hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha GOING:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: MAD

Haha comical, i missed only 4 games in the season we won, and i played 90% of matches the ones i cheer leaded for we were way ahead..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Fair play Mick and Calo, great win for ya's, unlucky Ste and Andy..

Haha comical, i missed only 4 games in the season we won, and i played 90% of matches the ones i cheer leaded for we were way ahead..:D:D
    when was the season you won the league and cup fandango:confused:

have to say fair play but ur talking s*hit idiot keep up the s h i t talk

I didnt say one season partyboy, but have won them, by the way what have you won. Teble3 ur full of s h i t, cant wait to sing who are you, who are you in the coming season :D:D

i never said i won anything :rolleyes: so when did you last win them ?

partyboy11 wrote: »
    i never said i won anything :rolleyes: so when did you last win them ?

I didnt say one season partyboy, but have won them, by the way what have you won. Teble3 ur full of s h i t, cant wait to sing who are you, who are you in the coming season :D:D
    that should be fun if u c me u never know might sit out again hint hint

• Advertisement

Ye you should sit out, your past it.

BTW any signing for the puppets they've been quite :D:D

nope were all sorted now have our players just waiting for next season now to do our best

ure real smart bout 2 months late with the puppets bud the master has every thing in place

Double Top wrote: »
    nope were all sorted now have our players just waiting for next season now to do our best
    dont think you are sorted yet was talking to a lad works in the news of the world says yous are trying to recruit davey byrne and denis fitz...

scouser22 wrote: »
    dont think you are sorted yet was talking to a lad works in the news of the world says yous are trying to recruit davey byrne and denis fitz...

Thats interesting reading:D:Dwould anto's wonders not be looking for those two guys to byrnes. Heard HITMAN got the bullit

Thats interesting reading:D:Dwould anto's wonders not be looking for those two guys to byrnes. Heard HITMAN got the bullit
    dont know to much about antos signings cant tap that lads phone he just uses landlines.. but the df wants to join the bakers dozen he has made contact with the boss..

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lads we are not signing any one else there has been a transfer embargo put on us trying to tap up a few players if ye's really want to see our team and who is on it more then welcome down any monday when we meet up for a few games

Lads its prob up here already but i can't see it does any know when the mckenna cup starts

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Lads its prob up here already but i can't see it does any know when the mckenna cup starts

its ok lads found out 18 of july

• Advertisement

how dare u he is not knowing as the hitman anymore that is MISS HEALY to u and every one else dont make that mistake again:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement