Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctioneer-type sign for private House sale?

Options
  • 02-07-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

We hope to sell our House privately and would like to get a Sign made up to place outside the Property - Similar to an Auctioneer's setup, just contact details and the shortcode for Daft.ie.

Could anyone advise on who we should contact - and especially if you know of someone who would do a good job quickly and for a fair price.

If anyone has any tips on how we could generate interest in this Sale I'd love to hear them - The House is priced very cheaply to make for a lightning quick sale!!!

I can't foresee any major problem with placing a second sign at the entrance to our Cul de Sac pointing out where it is to the main traffic flow of the Estate?

But what do ye say? ;)

Thanks!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

You could try vistaprint.ie, maybe something like this in particular.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Try visionsigns, www.visionsigns.ie we get a lot of stuff done by them, and they are top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Lightening quick sale!
    Power of positive thinking.
    Good luck, your going to need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ladybird99

Any sign printing company should be able to do it. I think the material is called coriboard(sp?).I think they cost around €30 per print.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Ladybird99 wrote: »
    Any sign printing company should be able to do it. I think the material is called coriboard(sp?).I think they cost around €30 per print.

Ya its white plastice corriboard. they print the detail, graphic onto white plastic vynl which they then stick onto the corriboard so u can print or put anything on it for more less the same price...

I've some olde stick for sale to mount it :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Lightening quick sale!
    Power of positive thinking.
    Good luck, your going to need it.

Thanks for your good wishes!

Thanks for all the sign suggestions on here too everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Hi Mango Joe,

A friend of mine owns Pro-Image based on the Ballysimon road in the industrial estate behind o mara motors. He will do this up for you no problem at as reasonable a price as it comes. Has done signwriting for a huge amounts of events/premises in the city for years.

PM me if you want to head there to get it done and Ill give you my name, to ensure the best rate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Thanks Ronan - Will decide one way or another in the next day or so - Have been getting quite a bit of interest as is, I'd say word spread fairly quickly due to the price, 3 Bed Semi-Detached in Showhouse condition with a deck in Dooradoyle for €175,000 - www.daft.ie/1540142

- I'd take recommendations from Boards.ie before anywhere else though, so appreciate you taking the time to post on the recommendation, thanks again!!!

Advertisement