Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A Superthread 2011/2012

1454647484951»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Holy balls.

Madness in china, th ref is a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Seaneh wrote: »
    Holy balls.

Madness in china, th ref is a joke!

Missed the end because my power went out, typical that so much happened after that. From what I saw Juve need to improve their defending, between the mistakes in preseason and being beaten for pace so easily today they need a big improvement. They need to stop playing Lucio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

WTF was the ref at!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Well that was one that got away, Napoli should not have lost that match. Both Cavani and Pandev's goals were first class finishes. The first three Juve goals had massive elements of luck about them - a good strike from Asamoah for the first but De Sanctis should never be beaten like that at his near post. Didn't see the incident that led to the penalty. The third Juve goal, more circus auditioning from De Sanctis (who is quickly becoming Italy's version of David James - brilliant keeper but always capable of a howler). I'll give Juve their fourth, it was a good finish from Vucinic - albeit against 9 men!

Much improvement needed from both teams, escpecially in the defensive stakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

I'm not 100% sure if this is a real quote, but if it is it's hilarious.

Ibrahimovic: "Inter told me always to speak negatively of Juventus but now that I'm in France can tell you what I think. I still think wearing the Juventus shirt was different. It gave me the real emotions that only Juve can offer. Juve was beautiful, it was different."

Italy line-up against England: Sirigu, Abate, Ogbonna, Astori, Balzaretti, De Rossi, Nocerino, Aquilani, Diamanti, Destro, El Shaarawy

Lots of youth, fair play Cesare, perfect time to blood new life.

Excited to see that front 2, two very mobile, technical forwards.

I think Astori and Ogbonna is a pretty good CB pairing, I really like Astori, still annoyed Milan let him go last season and I think Ogbonna will be a great player.

Think picking an experienced midfield 3 was a good idea too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Very much a fan of that XI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

I don't really know what Diamanti is doing in it.

I don't really know what Diamanti is doing in it.

I think he's a pretty good player to be honest.

Advertisement