Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything to do tonight?

Options
  • 02-07-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

So I found myself free tonight and was woundering if any good gigs was happening around tonight.

Well guys, anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭catmelodian

I'm sure that you will find something to vandalise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Super Extra Bonus Party in the Roisin Dubh tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

I'm sure that you will find something to vandalise.

Seems like someone has a grudge of someone having a diffrence of opion to them!
    Mr.Mister wrote: »
    Super Extra Bonus Party in the Roisin Dubh tonight.

SUPER EXTRA BONUS PARTY
    Friday July 2nd, 9pm, Free

The members of Super Extra Bonus Party have used approximately 219 meters of guitar string, 43 drum sticks, 87 AAA batteries and 57 meters of phono cable thus far in their collective career. The combined shoe size of the band is a size 81 ½ . The combined height of all nine band members is approximately 50ft 4″. Out of the nine members of the band, five have broken bones at some point in their lives. The clavicle, ulna and metatarsal are examples of bones broken by various members of the band. Two members of the band wear glasses.The band’s favourite character in a game of Cluedo is Colonel Mustard.

In May 2007 the band released their debut album ‘Super Extra Bonus Party’, which won the Choice Music Prize for Irish Album of the Year 2007.
    In May 2009 Super Extra Bonus Party released their second album, Night Horses. Recorded over two years at various hideaways, the album features many collaborators and the first radio single, ‘Radar’, featuring Canadian MC Cadence Weapon

Might goto that seems intresting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A good book, a cup of cocoa and a flammable duvet.

if is nice why not take a walk ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭i.need.a.job

seapoint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Columc wrote: »
    Seems like someone has a grudge of someone having a diffrence of opion to them!

SUPER EXTRA BONUS PARTY
    Friday July 2nd, 9pm, Free

The members of Super Extra Bonus Party have used approximately 219 meters of guitar string, 43 drum sticks, 87 AAA batteries and 57 meters of phono cable thus far in their collective career. The combined shoe size of the band is a size 81 ½ . The combined height of all nine band members is approximately 50ft 4″. Out of the nine members of the band, five have broken bones at some point in their lives. The clavicle, ulna and metatarsal are examples of bones broken by various members of the band. Two members of the band wear glasses.The band’s favourite character in a game of Cluedo is Colonel Mustard.

In May 2007 the band released their debut album ‘Super Extra Bonus Party’, which won the Choice Music Prize for Irish Album of the Year 2007.
    In May 2009 Super Extra Bonus Party released their second album, Night Horses. Recorded over two years at various hideaways, the album features many collaborators and the first radio single, ‘Radar’, featuring Canadian MC Cadence Weapon

Might goto that seems intresting

Contemplating going myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Catmelodian banned for a month for crossing threads in order to insult another member, as well as continual lightweight trolling and far too much 'funneh'.

/moderation.

Advertisement