Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Kildare Town

Options
  • 02-07-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    Need a major re-style on my hair so looking for someone really good in Kildare Town, Anyone have any ideas/opinions on hairdressing in Kildare. PLease help.

Cheers,
    Nov

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

My sis is a bit of a fashionista and she goes to Deane's on Claregate St (along the street from Eurospar).

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nov_babe

My sis is a bit of a fashionista and she goes to Deane's on Claregate St (along the street from Eurospar).

I heard good things about them....anyone in particular in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

If you don't mind travelling Eternal Flair in Newbridge are fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Idina

Fudge where in Newbridge is Eternal Flair? I need a new hairdresser aswell in the area. Ive been going to Peter Marks for ages but cant afford it anymoew - I dunno maybe they are all the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hi Idina. Eternal Flair is in Curragh Grange in Newbridge. I go to Sarah (Brennan) she is the owner. Kellie is another stylist who is very highly recommended. Great service. All lovely girls that work there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement