Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Legends, Citywest

• 02-07-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

Is anyone heading to the Snooker legends in Killarney / Citywest this weekend? I'm heading to citywest on sunday night, hopefully it'll be a good show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I'm goin myself, I doubt Alex will be there in his condition! anyone any idea of whos going to be there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 147bsc

Jimmy White is playing and I think Dennis Taylor is Replacing Alex.

is Davis gonna be there? Does anyone know the exact line up?

If you look up city west legends tour it has the full line up but Taylor is to replace higgins i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

147bsc wrote: »
    If you look up city west legends tour it has the full line up but Taylor is to replace higgins i think.

i will be there myself, and Taylor will be playing 100%

m

• Advertisement

64 euro for 2 tickets, over priced I felt!

We got in, nice layout, no Alex Higgins, John Virgo as advertised, instead there was Dennis Taylor and Ken Doherty.

A good nights entertainment but somethings I didn't like:

1.the price of tickets, very harsh for something like that

2.players were'nt allowed to sign autographs or any personal items unless u bought them at the stands

3. typical Irish ppl running to the bar every few seconds, in fact there was one incident where a girl in the front row passed out and got sick everywhere, Dennis had to go over and help her out, sick everywhere!
    she made a total show of herself. Cliff and Jimmy were just in shock.

4. Dennis Taylor with the same jokes, someone give him a lend of a joke book:D

In all it was a great night

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    64 euro for 2 tickets, over priced I felt!

We got in, nice layout, no Alex Higgins, John Virgo as advertised, instead there was Dennis Taylor and Ken Doherty.

A good nights entertainment but somethings I didn't like:

1.the price of tickets, very harsh for something like that

2.players were'nt allowed to sign autographs or any personal items unless u bought them at the stands

3. typical Irish ppl running to the bar every few seconds, in fact there was one incident where a girl in the front row passed out and got sick everywhere, Dennis had to go over and help her out, sick everywhere!
    she made a total show of herself. Cliff and Jimmy were just in shock.

4. Dennis Taylor with the same jokes, someone give him a lend of a joke book:D

In all it was a great night

Yep it was a little dear alright but still we had a great night at it. They said they wouldn't sign any personal stuff but i was there til the end and there was loads of people going up with cues, old programs etc that they already had and they were signed. The constant stream out to the bar was annoying alright. I know it was meant to be a fun night but it was still a bit disrespectful. Don't know if it was drink or genuine sickness with your one in the front row. Twas an interesting sideshow anyway!

she was pissed! her and the fella were at the bar all night, she wouldn't shut up then she fall asleep and woker up pukin everywhere! yuck ha

I asked Jimmy to sign my tickets and some guy beside him said "puchased merchandise only" I was like for 32euro they could at least sign my ticket!

but yup great night in all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Yeah i was glad to be sitting on the far side of the table when she got sick. Yer man looked like a bit of a dope tho. She was obviously in a bad way and he went off to the bar!

Ye should come to Ballina tonite for his Exhibition starting at 7.30.
    No Bar No Drink just a good Snooker Exhibition.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LP2010

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    she was pissed! her and the fella were at the bar all night, she wouldn't shut up then she fall asleep and woker up pukin everywhere! yuck ha

I asked Jimmy to sign my tickets and some guy beside him said "puchased merchandise only" I was like for 32euro they could at least sign my ticket!

but yup great night in all

I went down to her to see was she ok. She was a complete mess!!!
    I was mortified for her.

Advertisement