Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Bundle Deals

Options
  • 02-07-2010 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey All,

I am looking for a PS3 bundle deal preferably with 2 controllers and a decent game or 2 for the 250GM model. Anyone know of any good deals out there?

Spanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭!MAVERICK!

Hey All,

I am looking for a PS3 bundle deal preferably with 2 controllers and a decent game or 2 for the 250GM model. Anyone know of any good deals out there?

Spanks :D

I was in the exact same situation as you earlier this year, after xmas I got a bundle with : 250 Gig Slim PS3, 2 x Dual shock controllers, and Uncharted 2 in Xtravision for 350 quid.

However I dont know if they are still doing deals that good now though, They have one with an ORB controller and a game for 360 quid.But I dont think the 3rd party controller would be any use to be honest.

If I were you now, I would try get a 250 Gig deal with 2 decent games and buy the other Sony controller cheap from CDwow!.

Did you check the typical retailers such as Game,Gamestop,Harvey Norman,Smyths... for decent PS3 Deals? Normally they all dont.

Advertisement