Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible abuse of modding status/priveleges.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Have you been in contact with the Sports CMods? If not then please PM Sparks and uberwolf and ask them to look into this for you. If you still aren't satisfied, post here to let us know. :)

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Have you been in contact with the Sports CMods? If not then please PM Sparks and uberwolf and ask them to look into this for you. If you still aren't satisfied, post here to let us know. :)

Thanks.
    I PM'd the two Cmods on friday and have as of yet got no reply.

Thanks.
    I PM'd the CMods last Friday and have heard nothing since and also posted in this thread yesterday, thanks for the quick response lads.

Ah sorry, my bad. I'll get onto this first thing tomorrow. :( Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Daithí09 has been responded to.

• Advertisement

Thanks uberwolf. Daithio9, run through things with the CMods and if you're still not happy come back to Help Desk. Thanks :)

Thanks uberwolf. Daithio9, run through things with the CMods and if you're still not happy come back to Help Desk. Thanks :)
    Thanks lads, for the quick and timely responses, I accept that uberwolf did look into it and I don't wish to pursue the issue any further.

Awesome news! :) Glad that it got sorted for you Daithi09. Apologies again for not responding sooner.

Advertisement