Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Grid on xbox

• 02-07-2010 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

can some one please tell me how do do the perfect drift... the steering is awful sensitive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Practise tbh, I found GRID to handle real weird, it's so obvious that the same people made Dirt, because they seem to handle the same!

I found Juiced 2 and PGR4 the best, Forza 3 ain't bad either, but GRID takes alotta practise, highest I've gotten is 2.4 mill I think, gotten higher in Juiced a few times though!

Drag the H/brake into corners to hold the angle, rev before letting go of H/brake too, keeps the tires spinning! I keep getting confused between them all (which lets you rev with H/brake like a clutch etc.) best of the best is Live for speed simulator on the pc with a G25.. Oh yes!

I hear you can use the G25 on a ps3 with Grid, now that would be insteresting, except one of ours burned out the motors for force feedback and Logitech don't sell spares (2-3 years of everyday use, drifting heavily)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Just remembered today, seems like this game depends on you pumping the throttle, instead of just holding it steady. If you start to straighten up, hold the gas for a sec, then pump as necessary..

Really awkward to explain this kinda stuff, but hope it helps!

(P.S. sorry for double post, but passed the deadline for editing)

Advertisement