Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Club - Galway

Options
2»

Comments

Apologies for double post and bump, just wanted to let people know that you can vote for which movie you would like to see on the 13th here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Carolyyn

Good on you for getting this started!, should be fun. I know from friends working for the large employers in Galway that their social clubs buy corporate rate tickets for €5 from the Eye.That's worth enquiring about with the cinema.

Carolyyn wrote: »
    Good on you for getting this started!, should be fun. I know from friends working for the large employers in Galway that their social clubs buy corporate rate tickets for €5 from the Eye.That's worth enquiring about with the cinema.

Thank you! Hopefully everyone who is expressing an interest and voting will turn up as it would be quite a good idea for something like this in Galway.

I will make inquiries about things like that, but unfortunately I won't be able to guarantee anything. I guess it might depend on the number of people attending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i'd be interested in the cinema club as well, except i'm not in galway for the summer. i'll join though in september if it's still on. :)

btw good idea brokenlaptop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Nice way of recognising people when this starts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mybabydoll

Count me in new to this whole thing

Join our group! Search Galway Boardsie's Cinema Club on facebook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mybabydoll

Flojo wrote: »
    Join our group! Search Galway Boardsie's Cinema Club on facebook :)

Accept me:) please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Hey mybabydoll It's not showing up for me. Did you select to join? You can PM me your FB page if you want and I could add you that way if you'd like.

• Advertisement

ATTENTION FELLOW MOVIE GOERS!

If you want to join The Galway Boardsie film club then all you have to do is

Request to join here.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130554403648452

And email here.
    GalwayCinemaClub@gmail.com

Both links will give you the info for dates, times.. appropriate attire hehe :P
    The facebook group is mainly for discussion and a bit of banter....

So come one come all come everybody!

Advertisement