Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had to go make a new profile

Options
  • 02-07-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

OK, so my old Profile name was Ruanej90, and i logged off for a couple of weeks and when i came back there was loads of banners at the top of the page saying something about changing your passwords and what-not, anyways the Ruane90 account was on a different email address (which i know now) but everytime i try and log in on my old account it says it doesn't recognise the email address associated with 'Ruanej90' can one of the mods please PM me with whats wrong?I want my old account back if at all possible.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

OK, so my old Profile name was Ruanej90, and i logged off for a couple of weeks and when i came back there was loads of banners at the top of the page saying something about changing your passwords and what-not, anyways the Ruane90 account was on a different email address (which i know now) but everytime i try and log in on my old account it says it doesn't recognise the email address associated with 'Ruanej90' can one of the mods please PM me with whats wrong?I want my old account back if at all possible.

You need to follow these instructions:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055811078

But essentially, email hello at boards.ie with the details and they'll sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Thanks Spear!!! :) Done and done! I just hop the little bit of info i had off the top of my head was any use to them

Advertisement