Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LeMond on Armstrong (new comments!)

• 02-07-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

CyclingNews has just published a piece written by LeMond. It's ostensibly on the subject of how to taper/peak for the Tour. Inevitably though, it deviates into doping. There's no mention of LA until the very last paragraph. But what a paragraph that is!
    My Lance Armstrong prediction? Either he will not start or he will pull out just before the race enters France. I have a feeling that the world of cycling is about to change for the better.

What in the name of all that's holy does this mean? Is LeMond somehow aware of a big story that is about to break???

Full piece here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

He was on the last word during the week and alluded to the fact that Lance was effectively being forced to retire. Also he mentioned its all about to come out in the wash and people will finally see that LA is not the man his followers think he is.

GLM has been shouting about this sort of thing for years though so I wouldn't be overly surprised if nothing was done or said in the foreseeable future. That said, I would exactly be shocked if it did happen either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭sxt

Lemond hates Armstrong, and I was very surprised when he made allegations against Contador last year , Armstrongs arch enemy ,it is a big soap opera

Advertisement