Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me and I'll love you forever

• 02-07-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I absolutely love this design, and i NEED to have it as a tattoo! Id love it on the bottom of my back near the left, with the peace signs blowing towards the right.Of course itd have to be much simpler and Id have to find a way of stopping the buddah looking 'crowded'. Im rubbish at drawing though..any chance anybody could sketch it up for me in a more 'tattoo friendly' design? Cus that would actually be awesome.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.144715431.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

No picture there

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

whoops! got over excited there...see newly added link!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why not just bring the design to the tattoo artist that you wish to do the tattoo, and get them to sketch it up. It's what they do, and they will know better than others what'll work best as a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

That is my eventual plan i suppose, but id love to see what others think, I think it could turn into something very interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Instead of having the whole body what if you just have the buddhas head, small bit of shoulders and hands with the peace sign, it might not look as crowded then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement