Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA new mobile services

Options
  • 02-07-2010 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Full info is here: http://www.mbna.ie/help-centre/news-room/300610-text-4-info.html

Basically you text Bal, Trans or Bill to 0872390524 and you'll get a reply by text with the answer. The service is FOC other than whatever your network charge you (if you have free SMS then happy days!).

As much and all as people hate MBNA I like this as a development - let's hope others follow !

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

meh, dissapointing imo. It's a bad sign when they are behind dublin bus in their tech features! I thought this was a fully featured app or mobile specific site. The banks should bring in proper support for 3rd party banking software applications that run on mobiles. Or launch their own mobile apps.

I use 365online via the phone web browser and it's reasonably usable but would much prefer an app that lets you integrate with budgeting software also.

Advertisement