Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Wheel

Options
  • 02-07-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a racing wheel primarily for whenever GT5 is finally released over here - I have a few euro hanging around now so I want to buy it now before I go and drink it away basically :P :P

Does anyone else here use the Driving Force GT wheel and would they recommend it to me - or is there any other wheel out there that I should consider... I want to use on it GRID and maybe Burnout in the meantime and I'll probably go back to TOCA2 and TOCA3 on the PC in the meantime so it has to be PS3 and PC compatible...

any tips or advise is welcome..

and a G25 is too expensive for me.....

thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

The DFGT was made with GT in mind. It's a good bet. It's also the wheel that tends to be used in "official" GT competitions.

I have a G27, and couldn't be happier with it. And I wouldn't expect the DFGT to be too different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'd love a G27 or even a G25 but unless I catch a leprechaun or something I'll not be able to afford one so...

DFGT seems to have pretty good reviews all round so I probably will go with it - might even tip into argos tomorrow and pick it up there (don't have a credit card so no online savings)

just wondering does anyone have any first hand experience with it so I can justify my purchase basically :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32 eclipse05

I bought mine G25 some of a time ago on pixmania.ie for... 199euros :D
    You can pay there using normal LaserCard

I know that's still not cheap but believe me, it's worth a lot...
    Don't buy any "toy"
    G25/27 is no toy like others wheels :cool:

Try to look for used one. Check this out, it's sold but... 100euro or 80e was paid so... :rolleyes: keep looking

http://www.adverts.ie/203631/peripherals/logitech-g25/

Advertisement