Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimplex Powerscourt Electric Shower Problem

Options
  • 02-07-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

I have a Dimplex Powerscourt shower (on of those electric pressure showers). It's been working fine up until a few days ago. Now when it's turned off the motor appears to continue running. Under normal operating conditions you get about an 8 second delay after pressing the power button before the water stops - this is still the case but now the motor continues to run until I turn off the power. As soon as I turn on the power again the motor starts up (no water until you press the power button on the shower).

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vivaburg

My Dimplex powerscurt shower is after breaking. And i have searched all the electrical stores and cant find any. Can anyone tell where i might be able to find one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

vivaburg wrote: »
    My Dimplex powerscurt shower is after breaking. And i have searched all the electrical stores and cant find any. Can anyone tell where i might be able to find one please?
    Woodies used to stock them and as far as I know they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OllieMca

They used be manufactured by Glen Dimplex Ireland in Co Louth and they still hold stock of that model, if the shower is under 3 years old it should be still covered under the guarantee.

Contact details for GDI is on their site.

http://www.glendimplexireland.com/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paddy18

dimplex powerscourt shower poer on wall switch when i switch on power on shower just flashes what could be problem

Advertisement