Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of fuel in Co.Wexford..Where's the cheapest/dearest fuel?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Diesel prices to rise slightly,watch as the usual culprits gouge us.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What gives on kerosene? 500 ltrs 275€ last week, this week it's 290€ !!!!

vicwatson wrote: »
    What gives on kerosene? 500 ltrs 275€ last week, this week it's 290€ !!!!

Diesel prices are starting to rise,it's a seasonal thing.Diesel will always be more expensive in the Winter than the Summer.Fill up on heating oil now before the price rises again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Enniscorthy is doing well on the petrol prices atm 135.9 is good. I was in Waterford earlier in the week and only one station was at 135.9 the rest were dearer.

zerks wrote: »
    Diesel prices are starting to rise,it's a seasonal thing.Diesel will always be more expensive in the Winter than the Summer.Fill up on heating oil now before the price rises again.

300€ today :eek::eek:

Jaysus at this rate of rise of 25€ in a week :eek: none of us will be able to afford it, yet the price for petrol/diesel at the pump has dropped off the last week or so ime

• Advertisement

310€ today !!!!

The cartel must have had a meeting in Enniscorthy,all petrol stations back to within a cent of each other pricewise.

Yep!! 137-138.9. I haven't been around Caim to see what Rackard is charging. He was 132.9 which is the cheapest I've seen around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

132.9 in the Apple Green at Drinagh in Wexford today.

132.9 in Clonroche and still 135.9 in Tomnalosset

• Advertisement

131.8 in Applegreen Bunclody.

129.9 in the new Maxol yesterday I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

All stations 135.9 in Gorey, seems the cartel have decided that's as low as they're going. Two Esso stations have now consolidated the Maltese influence.

129.9 in the new Maxol yesterday I was told.

Wheres the new Maxol? Is that for Petrol?

jca wrote: »
    Wheres the new Maxol? Is that for Petrol?

Trinity street, I believe it's a 24 hr auto station cards only etc. Yes, for petrol?

Trinity street, I believe it's a 24 hr auto station cards only etc. Yes, for petrol?

That was quick last time I passed by it was in bits. 129 is a great price for Maxol.

They didn't mess around, might be a promo price? I dunno

And diesel 119.9 in Maxol too

Snuck up to 135.9 for petrol @ Mace,Enniscorthy.I was in the midlands yesterday and it was 124.9 for petrol and 117.9 for diesel in Tullamore.

Maxol trin st was 127.9 petrol at weekend

• Advertisement

That's cheap. Rackards in Caim still 129.9 which is the cheapest I've seen after being in both Co. Carlow and Waterford.

I heard but didn't see it myself that petrol is 125.9 in Drinagh. Top on the Island Rd. has dropped slightly to 132.9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I heard but didn't see it myself that petrol is 125.9 in Drinagh. Top on the Island Rd. has dropped slightly to 132.9

Still 128.8 in Drinagh as of this morning .

Creeping up in Enniscorthy,132.9 for petrol and 121.9 for Diesel.

A cent per litre dearer in Bellfield as he rose the price twice in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

After taking two months to get to 128.8 in Gorey, price reverted to129.8 after a week. Isn't it just amazing how petrol prices respond almost immediately to changes that affect upward movement but snail like when the opposite is the case? Of course the fact that three of the five stations in Gorey are now in the Denis O'Brien stable doesn't help.

Unbelievable, they're some shower of crooks. Petrol for 127.9 and diesel for 114.9 in Waterford.

Unbelievable, they're some shower of crooks. Petrol for 127.9 and diesel for 114.9 in Waterford.

Somebody must have told him,he's dropped it by a cent today......aren't we made up altogether.:rolleyes:

A mate of mine not on boards tells me Applegreen in Dringah is shut. Lights out and no one at home, anyone know what the story is? Maybe it's a power cut or something?

Somebody must have told him,he's dropped it by a cent today......aren't we made up altogether.:rolleyes:

I saw that.... We're made up.

• Advertisement

A mate of mine not on boards tells me Applegreen in Dringah is shut. Lights out and no one at home, anyone know what the story is? Maybe it's a power cut or something?

Maybe they used their own diesel in the generator. ..

Advertisement