Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Cans

Options
  • 02-07-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone know where I could buy a crate or 6-pack or whatever of those mini cans you get on planes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I think supervalu and other supermarkets used to do them, not sure about now, you could try a pound shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I have seen them in Tesco, but I dont know if they stock them all the time.
    The price per volume of drink is huge compared to the ordinary cans, or bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Could be in the off licence section or in offies in general. They would be hard to come by as only the very rich would buy them! due to economies of scale they cost a fortune. Seriously why would you get them? If I get more than a pint from a 2L of coke and ditch the rest I am still saving.

I think they tend to make an appearance at christmas, I can only presume people want to ensure they have an extra fizzy mixer, but with the deals I see in bargain alerts I would stick with full size cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

There's an Xpress Shop and a Spar near me that both sell them, 50c a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mcbert

Thanks. I found them in superquinn. I know they're expensive for the volume you get, but I had a good reason: the girlfriend is cutting down on her evening 'treats' so the smaller volume means she feels less guilty

• Advertisement
Advertisement