Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunshine Evicted :(

Options
  • 02-07-2010 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Utterly gutted!
    Why do you think it was Sunny and not the 'Irish Beauty[sic]' caoimhe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i think last nights show was her downfall. after the incident with john james i wanted her to go, up until that i was all for caoimhe to get evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

I think she got evicted cos she's an incredible tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr_Emmet

Iang87 wrote: »
    I think she got evicted cos she's an incredible tool
    But compared to Scabby or Caoimhe she isnt that bad. I didnt find her as annoying as the perpetual smerk on Caoimhe's face or Shabby's pathetic 'uncontrolable rage' which I think is just her not getting enough attention and so has to try to rebel any way she can.

What made Sunshine so much more annoying compared to others?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Mr_Emmet wrote: »
    But compared to Scabby or Caoimhe she isnt that bad. I didnt find her as annoying as the perpetual smerk on Caoimhe's face or Shabby's pathetic 'uncontrolable rage' which I think is just her not getting enough attention and so has to try to rebel any way she can.

What made Sunshine so much more annoying compared to others?

whilst i accept scabby and caoimhes tool like tendancies i just felt she was more of a tool than the other 2 you know.

She didn't bring a whole lot to the table except moaning about her future profession. I for one will never be going to a doctor sunshine?

Imagine it "Doctor sunshine i have a strange mole on my skin?
    Yes it appears to be skin cancer. Oh how could that have happened?"
    Clue is in the name, wow i'm just rambling, its amazing what a few beers and a bbq does to the mind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ wait...she wnts to be a doctor??????....and she went on Big Brother??????????????

LOL!!!!!!!...that's like career suicide right there!!!!!!, LOL!...idiot, she'll be in NUTS next week....career right down the crapper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement