Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koka Cup Noodles

Options
  • 03-07-2010 12:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40

Everytime I open a cup of these delicious chicken noodles , there is less and less physichal noodles in the cup. It all started about 5 years ago , when there was like 80% noodles instead of 90%. Now there is less than 50% noodles in the same size cup. It has gone from a part of a meal to a mere snack. I swear I must be paranoid but each time I have one I think theres less and less in it :rolleyes: One day I will open and there will be no noodles , just the sachets and then :mad: , I will die inside... :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 pr0

When it happens , I will say : I tried to warn you boards community, I tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Get the packets instead!

Fringe wrote: »
    Get the packets instead!

BLASPHEMY :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Curry flavour Koka noodles FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Havent had them in ages but I remember the packets were way better value and had more flavour...

• Advertisement

I like the packets , they are nice. However the chicken cups are the best in my humble opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Curry flavour Koka noodles FTW
    Totally agree :D

None of you have commented on this worrying problem , this isnt a koka appreciation thread. Its a lot more serious than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

*goes off to weigh chicken flavoured packet noodles, incase the same thing happens*

Oh the silent masses unawares of the impending doom , the noticed the same problem with refresher bars where the packet is the same size but the bar is wayyyy smaller now. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement