Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone like Cola Cubes?

Options
  • 03-07-2010 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

Tesco are selling bags of these old skool gems for iirc .99c a bag, suitable for vegetarians and contain no nuts:)

Ingredients are: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Colours (Lutien, Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate).

:D:D <<<my face when I seen them, bought a few bags in Jervis 2 days ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

never heard of them! post a pic if you can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Here we go, one image of pure delight :)

Want!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah ye, they are lovely, cheers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why did I go to aldi to look for these today -_-

whoooops

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Here we go, one image of pure delight :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek: @ the sugar content!!!!!!!

ah that's not too high. and also sweet chili sauce is yer man there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

/goes to tesco

Thanks for the tip mon!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Absurdum wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: @ the sugar content!!!!!!!
    Which is why I would advocate sparse use of them in a day...5 cubes = a fifth of daily sugar allowance hehe...one wouldn't be bad :)
    ah that's not too high. and also sweet chili sauce is yer man there
    Only if you intend on eating more than 3 a day hehe, still unhealthy with that many :(
    raah! wrote: »
    /goes to tesco

Thanks for the tip mon!
    Anytime man:)

p.s. get yourself and herself to Dublin again soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Yeah looking forward to coming back up soon. Just gotta scrape together some funding :~)

• Advertisement
Advertisement