Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dagger GT - 2000 horsepower supercar coming in 2012

• 03-07-2010 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

2011-Dagger-GT-side.jpg

quick numbers.

2000 hp
    top speed over 483 km
    0-100 km/h in around 1.5 seconds.

and the car is RWD, so how the hell does it get all that power down to the road?

Dagger GT – new American supercar with 2000 hp

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I'm working on a car with 2,001 bhp and it gets from 0-100km/h in 1.4 seconds. FWD.

I haven't built it yet. But I estimate it can do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ah this thing is taking the piss, whats with all the yanks starting to put lots of power into these super cars lately? Anyone can do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

funny thing is, its cabrio aswell?

dunno sounds weird... 2000hp? how much petrol will you need for that thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Hmmm.....a 300mph cabrio? BS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

0.2 miles to the gallon :pac: I think this is the last we'll ever hear of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I'll believe it when I see it. probably wont tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

It's crazy how it's 2000bhp with race fuel and it loses 700bhp when uses regular fuel.

Pretty hilarious design considering there's no rear spoiler. How the hell can they generate enough downforce to even tap into half the alleged BHP without having a spoiler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I'll believe it when they make it.

Even the Veyron Grand Sport is restricted to 180mph or something with the roof off.

Right now gotta see if the Hennessey Venom can manage to go faster than the Bug as they claimed when they were making it...

Advertisement