Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Wolf (MTV) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ken Tucker seems to like it, he has pretty good taste: http://watching-tv.ew.com/2011/06/06/teen-wolf-mtv-movie-awards-snooki-jersey-shore/

Ep. 1 is out, watch it later tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I wish I could delete MTV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

The dad changed between the first and second trailer

The dad changed between the first and second trailer

Which dad?...not seen ep. 2 yet, have they replaced someone after the pilot?
    I liked it alot, actually thought it was great! :D
    It had alot of humour actually, it wasn't all dark and angsty...but still plenty of that. The effects CGI weren't as bad as i expected, it was well paced and mostly acted pretty well.

Had some good action and tense scenes, it was basically a setup episode, but i'm 100% behind this show...great Summer fare, if you're a Twilighter or Vampire Diares fan this is right up your street!

For the tweens, lots of hot shirtless boys :P - angst teenage warewolf stuff, lots of shipping possibilites, pretty hot girls. Warewolf hunters....wolfpacks, yeah that was darn good stuff imo, ep. 2 is out and i'll watch that tonight...needs to be dark!

:D

Smart poster!...i also picked up on Kyle XY comparisions: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1476073

As in the lead character Scott, his look, facial expressions were very like Kyle....almost an innocence and naiviety about him. But the show imo is much closer to The Gates then anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

it was ok, he could have said he had an asthma attack and needed to rush home for his inhaler better excuse no?

did her dad recognise him?

cgi not great

pretty predictable don't think i'll need to watch anymore of it.

Ep. 2 was pretty solid as well, it had alot more humour...twas quite funny actually. What i've seen thus far i like, but....seems the viewers don't:

Teen Wolf (MTV, 10pm)
    - 1.472 million viewers
    - 1.0/2 HH
    - 0.5/1 A18-49
    - 0.8/2 W18-34
    - 2.2/9 T12-17

For ep. 2 this is pretty bad, especially for MTV who sell everything to this demo.

Sunday premiere numbers were not huge either:

MTV Teen Wolf 11:00 PM 2.167 0.9

Honestly thought the teen females would tune in, guess they only like the trashy Jersey Shore or pregnant teen white trash mom shows.

Go TW!...ratings went up, 1.8m with a 0.2 demo increase....ep. 3 was very good, it was much darker then the previous 2, but still a fair bit of humor from Scott's sidekick. Excellent fight scene at the end with Scott and Hale!, great stuntwork.

Seems there is a Alpha wolf on the loose!, liking this show and hopefully it continues to rise.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/14/teen-wolf-roars-in-its-third-outing-with-double-digit-gains-among-total-viewers-and-key-demos/95649/

4th episode was excellent!....very strong, with some good story elements and plot arcs progressing, the chemistry between Scoot and his GF is electric!....very hot and steamy, they bounce off each other very well, great casting imo.

Kate, the new warewolf hunter is HOT AS HELL!, really liking this show...getting better with each ep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like Sky Living will be showing this also

4th episode was excellent!....very strong, with some good story elements and plot arcs progressing, the chemistry between Scoot and his GF is electric!....very hot and steamy, they bounce off each other very well, great casting imo.

Kate, the new warewolf hunter is HOT AS HELL!, really liking this show...getting better with each ep.

ok im watching it, its not too cringy, lots of different things happening, I had to look up the age of yerone, she's 25 and does look like some runway model compared to the teeny bopper, and thats yer one from the blade tv series, so she might have practice of monster fighting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

O/T: I didn't know there was a blade tv series... any good?

no, 1 season.

Ep. 5 was a bit fillery imo, but still stuff went down. I'm loving Styles!!....guy is a legend!....sooo damn funny, he's head-over for Lydia and methinks he'll get her in the end.
    It was a slower ep. that pretty much focused and Scott and Alison bunking off school, looking all cute together and making out.

The ep. did do an interesting device for character development for minor characters, using the parent/teacher meeting to finding out more about Lydia and the others, neat way of doing it.

Few suspects thrown up now to to who might be the Alpha...one of the teachers is rather suspect but moreso Scott's boss...the vet, if you noticed all the animals were freaking out!, the same thing happens when Scott or Derek enter. Excellent Summer fare....think MTV finally have the hit they wanted.

MAJOR SPOILERS for upcoming episodes: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Watercooler-Teen-Wolfs-1034676.aspx

Few suspects thrown up now to to who might be the Alpha...one of the teachers is rather suspect but moreso Scott's boss...the vet, if you noticed all the animals were freaking out!, the same thing happens when Scott or Derek enter.

My thoughts exactly. He was completely throwing off the subject and the teacher guy is just there to make you suspect him. I like the PE teacher's character.

slower? 50 things happened in this episode, every single person there is either a wolf or a hunter or something else, yeah the pe teacher who teaches economics is hilarious

i was confused about the mark on the jocks neck when did he get that?

why did stiles delete the footage?

so who released the mountain lion the vet.

slower? 50 things happened in this episode, every single person there is either a wolf or a hunter or something else, yeah the pe teacher who teaches economics is hilarious

i was confused about the mark on the jocks neck when did he get that?

why did stiles delete the footage?

so who released the mountain lion the vet.

Last week Derek sunk his claws into the jock BF, but did you notice the Alpha spotted he was "marked" and left him alone at the start?....me thinks that guy may start to change Wolfie all slowly.

Not sure why Styles would delete the phone vid evidence, it's possible the mountain lion was left running about as a ruse to keep the hunters off the Alphas tail....ergo the vet.

So that would make him... a gamma?

• Advertisement

its the gay goalie guy

Jesus that was good! :eek: thought that was the best episode thus far, some well creepy and freaky scenes!!!! :eek:

Jackson :eek: - woah!, he's defiantely changing!...the wolf hand/paw coming out of his mouth :eek: - then the very creepy scenes of him talking to Alison by the lockers, he totally creeped me out! :(

So that spiral shape appeared three times now, Alison is well on the way to find things out about Scott and her family history, yet again they've thrown up at least two Alpha suspects, either chemistry teacher with the glasses or Scott's boss vet.

I know they heavily implied it's the boss as he wasn't in the car at the end, but that teacher dude imo is my pick. That ep. was very dark...very little humour, Derek RIP? ...... :(

Next week looks to be really gripping stuff!!!!!! :D

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/teen-wolf-episode-107-night-school.html

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/07/04/teen-wolf-first-five-episodes/

its the gay goalie guy

Can't be Jackson, sure last week he was in the store at the same time as the Alpha, but he's definately changing...the claw marks on his neck has definately infected him with something, but me thinks being adopted and all he may have a bigger backstory, Alison clearly has, i hope Lydia gets more development as opposed to to hot bitchy girl :rolleyes:

Can't be Jackson, sure last week he was in the store at the same time as the Alpha, but he's definately changing...the claw marks on his neck has definately infected him with something, but me thinks being adopted and all he may have a bigger backstory, Alison clearly has, i hope Lydia gets more development as opposed to to hot bitchy girl :rolleyes:

certainly moving a pace, but yerman was very whiny this ,teach me, blaa blaa, ok we have that scene between him and david the last three eps

by the gay goalie guy i meant the gay goalie guy not jackson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

Watching the first episode. Pretty good so far

Gonna be a great ep. tonight!

http://www.modbee.com/2011/07/11/1770211/surprises-in-store-on-mtvs-teen.html

"Teen Wolf" creator Jeff Davis says that MTV will likely reveal in the next couple weeks whether the show will get a second season.

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/interviews/exclusives/1332-colton-haynes-teen-wolf-interview

Stunning episode last night!!!!!!!!!!....wow!, absolutely fantastic, dark as hell, gritty, creepy....very well shot with the Alpha on the loose in the school at night hunting down Scott and his pack. No question now Jackson has been changed, he reacted the same way as Scott when he was transforming due to the Alpha, really gripping episode that raised the bar of this show!

Funny episode alright. LMAO when the janitor gets mauled.

Did Derek say in the previous episode that you could become an alpha? Scott's Dad is the alpha!
    I still think that the vet guy was a bit too smug at the end of the episode.

SCORE!!!...woo hoo!....renewed for a second season:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/13/mtv-renews-teen-wolf-for-a-second-season/97969/

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/13/mtv-renews-teen-wolf-for-second-season/

Brilliant news!...but i fully expected it, it's their highest rated scripted show, i hear as well it airs some 20 times per week and repeat airings do rather well.

• Advertisement

The Alpha has been revealed!...Derek's uncle!, Jackson wants to become a warewolf but me thinks he's already been converted by Derek, Alison it seems holds alot of answers and will certainly find out everything next week. Pretty good ep. this week....i think they're doing a fine job with this show, the production vales aren't too bad considering.

Three left and then a long wait for season 2!

Advertisement