Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Wolf (MTV) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

So let me get this straight...season 3 is actually 24 episodes???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

maguic24 wrote: »
    So let me get this straight...season 3 is actually 24 episodes???

yes....back in january 2014. the mid season finale was a ratings hit despite the early itunes leak.

yes....back in january 2014. the mid season finale was a ratings hit despite the early itunes leak.

Really big fan of the show but wasn't too impressed with the mid season finale. I'm also sick of bad guys making a re-appearance or coming back from the dead. >.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And finally back last night in the States

I was thinking the same thing as Lidia - She's no longer the crazy one. But she does have clear competition in the short skirt category. :pac:

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And finally back last night in the States

I was thinking the same thing as Lidia - She's no longer the crazy one. But she does have clear competition in the short skirt category. :pac:

Yeah it's back.:) I'll have to watch it online tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Season 3B has been getting rave reviews thus far...its been getting more and more critical praise as each episode airs, this new psychological/ultra dark TW which is now highly stylised and some amazing cinematography is being hailed as not only the best season but some of the best tv for its genre in years!

Look at this promo! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

watched the first 2 seasons but thought the third season looked very silly so stopped watching it

watched the first 2 seasons but thought the third season looked very silly so stopped watching it

You should have kept watching! I love it. I'm waiting to watch all the episodes in one g because I just can't deal with having to wait for each episode week by week.

:eek: holy hell that was some television!....Dylan o'Brien is an amazing actor, this new dark horror filled a visually disturbing 3B season has been giving me chills :(

A cetain scene in tonights ep. will have you reaching for a bucket..........
    forget the name, forget the channel.....this is some of the most twisted tv i have seen in some time.

:eek:

• Advertisement

:eek: that was a huge shocker!....RIP
    Alison

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Damn you Teen Wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

That was so, so sad. Even though the creators of the show said ages ago that a major character was going to be killed off I really didn't see it coming. Never even considered that it might be
    Alison
    who would be killed.

I must say, this season of TW has been incredible. The actors are all really proving themselves- especially Dylan. And I must say, Crystal Reed was fantastic in that last episode :) I Looking forward to seeing where the show goes from here, and how the characters all deal with the death of such an important member of their team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

And someone asked me yesterday if
    Allison was still in this season. I was yeah, sure she is; she's a major character! :(

Good lines from Coach as usual.
    "Coach - insane asylum isn't proper terminology anymore."
    "OK... What nuthouse did you escape from?

another character is leaving the show, spoilers.....and someone else got axed in the finale last night....show is dropping bodies everywhere! http://www.eonline.com/news/524783/teen-wolf-shocker-find-out-which-fan-favorite-is-not-returning-for-season-4

Lose
    Alison
    but gain
    Jill
    and seemingly
    Shelley
    . I can live with that.

Also like Arden's sword stance. Or just Arden.

As for the episode, are we looking at another kanima type situation with
    Kate
    ? Guess that was who shot at the twins. Either her or the hunters.

Wonder why Peter wasn't helping this time. Can't remember where he was when we last saw him.

Guess the deputy isn't a hunter or anything, or he was just playing dumb.

And look at
    Danny knowing all about werewolves as if everyone in Beacon Hills knows.

Was just thinking, is there actually a darker show on tv? It seems to be constant threat of death

Looked like she was a werepanther, something different anyway. Probably really powerful and will be the enemy for the first half of season 4, which cos of the nice way Teen Wolf does it, is back in June I think :)

Not too annoyed about the twins going, they started to annoy me once they lost their alpha morphing ability

titan18 wrote: »
    Looked like she was a werepanther, something different anyway. Probably really powerful and will be the enemy for the first half of season 4, which cos of the nice way Teen Wolf does it, is back in June I think :)

Not too annoyed about the twins going, they started to annoy me once they lost their alpha morphing ability

a werejaguar :)http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/03/teen-wolf-season-4-new-werecreature.html

Just watched the end of the season there. I had to unfollow this for a while, as I was catching up.

Absolutely devooed that
    Alison has died. I can't believe they killed her off. Not too bothered about the twins but Alison, noooo! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

I can't believe ALison is gone. Going to miss her a lot. She was one my favorite in it. Only have one more episode left

Decent opener with some WTF moments.

After that dance near the beginning, I have to say "Alison who?" :pac:

The whole relationship between Stiles and Malia is very Xander/Anya.

So yellow eyes means what? I know red is alpha, blue means took the life of an innocent.

And I can't remember, but does Peter know Malia's his daughter?

Season 5 - Confirmed by California's Tax List
    The fifth season of MTV’s “Teen Wolf” will receive $11.5 million in tax credits, the highest of the 26 new allocations from California’s Film and Television Tax Credit program for the 2014-15 fiscal year.

With $77.6 million, “Teen Wolf” and 11 other continuing series took the lion’s share of the $100 million in allocations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

So yellow eyes means what? I know red is alpha, blue means took the life of an innocent.

And I can't remember, but does Peter know Malia's his daughter?

Yellow is for a new born Werewolf or like you said it's the colour if they never kill an innocent and yes Peter knows.He was told in either the second last or last episode I the last season.

For the scene without audio, they fixed it and posted it online. Some exposition about Lydia

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=745021078895451

Maybe Scott might actually start to use his alpha powers now. Though you'd think he'd at least know how to chain a new wolf up.
    If he's gonna be a poor imitation of Scott, does that make him Teen Wolf Too?

So did all those freshmen arrive on the bus to all get there at the same time?

And if Arden Cho is taking you out, why would you invite your friend?

As for the deadpool, does that mean Kira is odds on favourite to die next? And no Peter, even though the mute tried to kill him? And they don't know about Malia, by the look of it.

Though looks like the game is rigged when the Mute didn't attack Scott on the roof despite being on the list.

• Advertisement

For the scene without audio, they fixed it and posted it online. Some exposition about Lydia

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=745021078895451

Maybe Scott might actually start to use his alpha powers now. Though you'd think he'd at least know how to chain a new wolf up.
    If he's gonna be a poor imitation of Scott, does that make him Teen Wolf Too?

So did all those freshmen arrive on the bus to all get there at the same time?

And if Arden Cho is taking you out, why would you invite your friend?

As for the deadpool, does that mean Kira is odds on favourite to die next? And no Peter, even though the mute tried to kill him? And they don't know about Malia, by the look of it.

Though looks like the game is rigged when the Mute didn't attack Scott on the roof despite being on the list.

The deadpool confuses me. I'm assuming we didn't see the full list, and not sure is the number related to how much you get for killing them or some sort of betting game.

Going to assume Peter knows something since he was bothered enough to kill The Mute at the end.

Advertisement