Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbed forums disappeared

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah crap, I think this may have something to do with changing your privileges. We're tidying up some loose ends, some mods that are HMods are not set to the correct privileges, like yourself. You are technically a Mod and an Hmod but you weren't set as a HMod, so I added that as a usergroup on your profile, along with a few others. I think this may have done something to your subbed list as a nasty side-effect.

I'll ask Conor if that's the reason. I think that notification must have been auto-loaded due to the change.

Sorry dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Gordon wrote: »
    Ah crap, I think this may have something to do with changing your privileges. We're tidying up some loose ends, some mods that are HMods are not set to the correct privileges, like yourself. You are technically a Mod and an Hmod but you weren't set as a HMod, so I added that as a usergroup on your profile, along with a few others. I think this may have done something to your subbed list as a nasty side-effect.

I'll ask Conor if that's the reason. I think that notification must have been auto-loaded due to the change.

Sorry dude!

No hassle at all, least I know what happened now. The subbed list disappeared when I was added to Motors Offline and Lolocaust previously also, seems to happen when somebody is made HMod.

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Same thing happened to me, any private forum on my sub list has disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sorry!

I'll PM everyone on the list.

Advertisement