Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info

Options
  • 03-07-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what I could expect to pay a magician to do about an hour's entertainment at a wedding? Aprox 100 guests & it's in Co Meath, we'd like someone to mingle with the crowd & do a few close up card/coin tricks etc...

Any info much appreciated

Cheers

RIRI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

RIRI wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering what I could expect to pay a magician to do about an hour's entertainment at a wedding? Aprox 100 guests & it's in Co Meath, we'd like someone to mingle with the crowd & do a few close up card/coin tricks etc...

Any info much appreciated

Cheers

RIRI

It really depends on the magician, and more specifically, how many of them are in your area. Why not look up some local ones and give them a ring and ask them for quotes. Price around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

oeb wrote: »
    It really depends on the magician, and more specifically, how many of them are in your area. Why not look up some local ones and give them a ring and ask them for quotes. Price around.
    that's pretty much bang on , the only thing i will add is ask for a demo or fottage of a show he/she has done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

that's pretty much bang on , the only thing i will add is ask for a demo or fottage of a show he/she has done

Yes, take your time choosing the best magician for your wedding, it's your important day.

I know a few good lads down my direction (Cork, Limerick etc) that I could recomend, these guys are top notch, but keep in mind you would probably need to cover travel expenses too, so chances are they would work out more expensive than more local counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

All good advice folks thank you.

I'd best get googling so...

Cheers

RIRI

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

Contact Shane black............he is fantastic and your guests will love him!
    I see him in town some weekends and im always amazed with his work!
    Check out his web site

• Advertisement
Advertisement