Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Options
  • 03-07-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

For the last year I have advertised unsuccessfully looking for a musical partner. I write lyrics, I don't play music. I need someone who doesn't write lyrics, but plays music. I want to form a potentially profitable musical partnership that will produce finished product. If anyone likes composing, arranging or writing music - but doesn't write lyrics - and wants to get together in person to work on some songs, please contact me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gavitron22

not sure what i'm doing next year college wise and stuff, but what sort of stuff do you have in mind? just very roughly to give an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

I am inspired primarily by good songwriters, not singers or bands, but I see my songs being performed by solo performer or a duo, not a band. They verge more towards pop ballads rather than rock.

I forgot to mention I'm based in Dublin so any collaborator would need to be based here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

Do you work on melody as well or lyrics only? I might be interested...

Yes lyrics and melodies in most cases, I can sing them unaccompanied but would like to have piano or guitar accompaniment. Somebody who is musically talented could help me decide which of my songs are worth developing, structure the songs properly as well as provide the backing track. So there would be plenty scope for input.

• Advertisement
Advertisement