Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB: So who you want to be be evicted week 4 ???

Options
  • 03-07-2010 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

who do you want to see leave the house this week ?

who do you want to be evicted ??? 32 votes

steve
    0% 0 votes
    corin
    6% 2 votes
    mario
    3% 1 vote
    john james
    12% 4 votes
    josie
    12% 4 votes
    caoimhe
    0% 0 votes
    shabby
    40% 13 votes
    nathan
    6% 2 votes
    ben
    3% 1 vote
    dave
    6% 2 votes
    ife
    9% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Someone voted Ben? :eek: :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, anyway, I want Coaimhe out. Although looking forward to a major bustup between her and shabby this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Mario cause he's so bloody annoying or Ife cause shes pretty boring, hope they get some new people in there next week, it's getting boring to the point of tears now at this stage same **** different episode, john james has a fight with someone and Mario and Shabby whinge about their respective crushes, they really need to shake it up at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

steve cos he's boring if i wanted to watch a dude sit on a couch all day long i'd record myself sitting on a couch all day long. Or nathan simply because he is incapable of speech thus making it difficult to like him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

What has Caoimhe done that everyone is so hard on her? She isn't my fav(josie) but she has been really clear with shabby that she is straight and she has also been pretty up down to eath in her opinion which i LIKE. Best Irish candidate in years.

I voted for Mario to leave. So sick of his drama and obvious game playing using ben as a prop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Jinxi wrote: »
    What has Caoimhe done that everyone is so hard on her? She isn't my fav(josie) but she has been really clear with shabby that she is straight and she has also been pretty up down to eath in her opinion which i LIKE. Best Irish candidate in years.

I voted for Mario to leave. So sick of his drama and obvious game playing using ben as a prop.

She has said the words to Shabby that she is not interested - she has not made it clear though. Her body language, the constent flirting, Hugging, kissing etc... in fact she was saying last night that she was the best kisser in the house. Thats a lovely conversation to have with somone who fancies you isnt it?

Caoimhe has done lots to make people not like her - I hope shoe goes on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

I kinda changed my mind about Caoimhe after tonights episode. I think her and Shabby trying to convice Ife they were messing was laughable. Really sly mean and underhanded thing to do. The two of them immediatly mentioned bullying and Shabby wanted to leave incase she was being "perceived as negative". Althogh Ife did milk the bejesus outa it. I suppose they were chasen because they are all drama queens!

Still, I think that the whole "Poor love struck Shabby" thing was over played!. Caoimhe did not behave any differently with her after the declaration than she did before. I'm often flirty with my mates, it doesn't mean I'm leading them on!!!

Advertisement