Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small party in Dublin

Options
  • 03-07-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

I am planning a party in the city centre somewhere around Harcourt Street - George Street area. I am looking for a place that will reserve an area for 20-25 people and where we could get some decent finger food. Also cheap drinks would be a help, nothing like 4 euro pints!! We would be happy enough if it was the corner of a bar no need for a private room or anything. Also it will be a Friday night. any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Turks Head maybe? My mate had her delayed 18th in there the other week and it was pretty slick, they just reserved like 3 tables down the back, sorted out some finger food, and the pints are quality. Fosters is the cheap option, something like €3.80 a pint.

Advertisement