Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricks for learning grammar rules?

• 03-07-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hola :o,

I have to repeat my beginner's spanish exam in August. I'm just finished first year at Uni. I failed spanish at christmas for a variety of reasons, not least of these being that I didn't do enough work at the language.

I gave up in January and was led to believe that if my grade average was high enough in my other subjects I wouldn't have to repeat.

Turns out this was lies and now I face the exam and need a minimum c3 to get into second year.

Can anyone give me any tips at all? I have to study this alone as obviously it's summer time and there aren't many people around the campus.

I'm going to go through the past exam papers and hopefully be able to do enough to scrape the pass.

There is no oral/aural part to this exam, just written.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Where are you based Daisy? I'm just finished 3rd year at NUIM with a 1st in Spanish, know them feckin grammar rules off by heart at this stage :rolleyes:

If you're around Dublin, drop me a PM, I wouldn't mind helping you out a bit. (Or even if you're not in Dublin, I could help ya out as much as I could via PM)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Hiya, thanks a mill for your reply.

I live in county limerick which is a bummer (on so many levels :P)

I'm just gonna head in to college now to try and get a measure of what needs to be covered.

I'll drop ya a pm later when I have a better idea of what's going on.

Thanks again.

Advertisement