Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You V's the Public Service

Options
  • 03-07-2010 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for your help. If you are on of the 000's out there who is unfortunate to be unemployed you have had to deal with the Social Welfare Office, If you are looking to get a passport you may have dealt with the passport office, if you are renewing you car tax you have dealt with motor taxation office ... basically I am looking for your experiences good or bad when dealing with the public service ... You can post your message here or pm me your experience your name or user id from here will not be used in anyway...

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

If you lost your job don't be ashamed on admitting it, remember that's the first step to take.

Its the latest craze anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I've just done me leaving and will be signing on Monday :pac:

Haven't had anything overly bad in the past just the usual ignorance and those overly large ladies thinking there better than you when you don't understand a part on a form.

Plug got fired from robbing pens from work btw :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sound very like local press fishing for a story.

Either way, contact the mods please.

Thanks.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement