Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC broadband RipOf wtf extreme ..

Options
  • 03-07-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i got the upc 20 mb now about 8 months payed norm only first month all other 75 den 87 a month wtf i call dem they say dat i download over limit so they put me automatically to upc broadband extreme wtf .. they say to low my downloading and will be back normal price .. ye wit for it never wiull go down maby up .. ok fuk it i payed all time 87 den i got the upc digital tv 1 month 2 weeks ago they say istaletion fee 20 e and 24 a month .... and i got the bill 2 weeks ago to 147 euro to pay with the broadband 252 euro WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF ... i din't pay it yet .. what to do!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I am sure that if you extended the courtesy to other boards users of attempting to write in some coherent form of English (with some punctuation please) that people might be able to understand what your problem is and offer some comments.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Text speak is a no no on this forum. Type coherently in future or no one will have a clue what you're talking about, much less care.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement