Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Mini-itx gear?

Options
  • 03-07-2010 5:52pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm looking for some mini-itx gear, all the usuals like komplett and overclockers have very little to choose from.

www.mini-itx.com seem to have a good selection, Has anyone dealt with them before?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

conzymaher wrote: »
    Hi i'm looking for some mini-itx gear, all the usuals like komplett and overclockers have very little to choose from.

www.mini-itx.com seem to have a good selection, Has anyone dealt with them before?

Thanks!

From what I've read, Mini-ITX.com are very good. And judging by their site, they know what they're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

ebuyer has a selection of the gear. Hard to beat them on value and cred. Check this site out, they have a lot of resources re everything itx (boards, cases etc..).

Advertisement