Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK 47 + stuff, good price

Options
  • 03-07-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

k the title seams a bit ****e. but basically i have a kalashnikov liscenced product of cybergun (the ones that came out 4 kalashnikovs birthday or anniversary or something.)

its a complete replica model of the 1950's kalashnikov model ak47.

i bought this and some other airsoft stuff because i wanted to get into airsoft but things just got in the way... so im selling it, but at a good price ;)

*the rifle, 1j power, adusjtable hop up (or BAX shooting system as this one seams to be called). its unused bar shooting a few cans in the back garden. its mint, .. its mostly metal, metal gears, theres a really good wood finish plastic on the stock and foregrip too.
    *battery, which is an 8.4v 1100mah.
    *one of those chargers that charges the battery faster.
    *cleaning/de jamming rod.
    *rifle strap (khaki coloured)
    *original box,
    *40 quids worth of bb's, .2g (40 quid as in 2 bags of 5000)
    *2 hi-cap magazines

this is a really good package, even if your just starting or if your already into it! all this lot for 200 quid

also, my source is a website known as hobbyairsoft.ie , where i bought the airsoft gun for 170 euros in total, the website said it came with an extra mag, which it did not. so i paid for the extra mag, and bought the bb's myself, hense why i am selling it all for more than 200.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Take off your number quick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Have a read of the charter post a price & all dealing on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

any pics man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭private2bcadet

darman28 wrote: »
    any pics man?

i have a few on the laptop, <Snip> Removed contact part as pics can be posted on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

your gona get banned if you dont take down your phone number,
    and if you try to deal off topic again mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭everest1980

k the title seams a bit ****e. but basically i have a kalashnikov liscenced product of cybergun (the ones that came out 4 kalashnikovs birthday or anniversary or something.)

its a complete replica model of the 1950's kalashnikov model ak47.

i bought this and some other airsoft stuff because i wanted to get into airsoft but things just got in the way... so im selling it, but at a good price ;)

*the rifle, 1j power, adusjtable hop up (or BAX shooting system as this one seams to be called). its unused bar shooting a few cans in the back garden. its mint, .. its mostly metal, metal gears, theres a really good wood finish plastic on the stock and foregrip too.
    *battery, which is an 8.4v 1100mah.
    *one of those chargers that charges the battery faster.
    *cleaning/de jamming rod.
    *rifle strap (khaki coloured)
    *original box,
    *40 quids worth of bb's, .2g (40 quid as in 2 bags of 5000)
    *2 hi-cap magazines

this is a really good package, even if your just starting or if your already into it! all this lot for 200 quid, <Snip> or just write to me on this

any photos????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

+ 1 for photos, where are you based?

Seriously private2bcadet if you want to sell your AK here read what the lads wrote
    above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

i have a few on the laptop, send me a personal msg with your email and ill email them to u

READ THIS BEFORE YOU GET BANNED

*****http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055099052*****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Thanks to all who reported. Right now back on topic.
    And private2bcadet please read the charter and stop asking for pm as this is against the charter.

everyone im sorry!! i made a hames of that advert as i didnt read the charder.

i think all is in order now, and i apologize for asking people to private message me about it

i have a few pics up now,

and i understand i have to state the source of the airsoft gun!? i have edited the add to show that

once again my apologies

• Advertisement

The_Joker wrote: »
    + 1 for photos, where are you based?

Seriously private2bcadet if you want to sell your AK here read what the lads wrote
    above

<snip> i took a read of them all, sorry, thanks.

hi private2bcadet i will offer 120 euro posted for everything minus the bbs dont need them:)

hi private2bcadet i will offer 120 euro posted for everything minus the bbs dont need them:)

call it 130 and we have a deal!

sorry dude 120 is all i got i am afraid to say

sorry dude 120 is all i got i am afraid to say

alright so ill let the lot go, minus the bb's for 120.

sound man deal to pms so to sort out details

sound man deal to pms so to sort out details

grand. chat ya in a min!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭vicky42

would you like to swap for a m23 airsoft sniper rifle with 2 mags 4x32 scope and bipod

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

necro thread, locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement