Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Source of PhD opportunities in Ireland

Options
  • 03-07-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

(I suspect this was asked before, but here goes)

Is there a website listing PhD opportunities in Ireland, along with funding provisions, etc? What is the official central source?

I am interested in PhDs in the following areas:

digital content management
    accessibility (older people)
    mobile applications and developing countries
    other society/technology aspects

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 LaBelleSel

Hi there,

You might like to check out www.findaphd.com , I've only looked at it once or twice so I don't know how helpful it is in essence but it seems to search PhD programmes in universities both in Ireland and abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ramblingcelt

Sometimes also listed on www.jobs.ac.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Alliandre

I never found websites like findaphd.com to be very useful. The don't list everything that's available so you could miss an opportunity if relying on those kind of sites alone. I just painstakingly went to each univsersity website one by one to see what was available.

Advertisement