Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning PS3 game to a different Xtravision

Options
  • 03-07-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

I did a really dozy thing today. Spotted what I thought was Unchartered 2 for 15 quid in an Xtravision today. Was so happy with the price I think my brain went into hibernation! When I got home i realised I had bought the original, Drake's Fortune instead of Among Thieves! :o

My local Xtravision is 10 miles away, but I happened to pick this up in an Xtravision 40 odd miles away. Would my local place take the game back and sell me Uncharted 2? I really dont want to have to go back to where I got it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

A few years ago I tried to return a game I bought in XV Blanchardstown to XV Finglas and they wouldn't accept it. I think it might be to do with them being a franchise.

Their policy might have changed since then, so give your local one a ring and find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I used to work in one and the policy was that we would.

They aren't franchises.

Advertisement