Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here living in Galway?

Options
  • 03-07-2010 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

Heyhey! :)

I'm heading out on the gay scene in Galway next weekend for the first time ever with some mates. Can anyone recommend any clubs/bars?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭GalwayGuy92

I'm not sure if there is a more low key scene in Galway, but there is only two gay bars one is the stage door, which I believe is more an older crowd but I have no first-hand experience. The second is Dignity on shop street near McDonalds, which gets a good crowd and a big mix of people (in my experience, having been there once but I know a few people who go there regularly). Other than that I don't think there's anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Yeah I did'nt think Galway would be up there with the Gay scene
    I wonder would it be any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Cheers guys.

Gonna check out Dignity on Saturday week with some mates.

Are there ever any boards.ie gay meets in Galway, or Dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Queer Beers at the Market Bar in Dublin this Saturday at 7pm, if you're up for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Queer Beers at the Market Bar in Dublin this Saturday at 7pm, if you're up for it :)

Thanks! :) Would love to but won't make it to Dub this weekend. Hopefully the next time! Have fun! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement