Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athletics on TV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ISN

Condo131 wrote: »
    Wed 25th, 17:30-18:30 & Sat 28th, 10:30-11:30 - Glo Health National Senior Indoor Championships - Setanta Sports (Sky 423)

The wrong event is showing up on the EPGs. This will actually be highlights from the AIT Indoor Grand Prix last Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Dindane

Some new listings for Setanta. Apparently Irish TV will do highlights of Antrim and Athlone as well but nothing listed yet.

ANTRIM INTERNATIONAL CROSS-COUNTRY
    Setanta Ireland
    Tues 24 March – 8:00pm

ATHLONE IT INDOOR INTERNATIONAL GRAND PRIX
    Setanta Ireland
    Sat 14 March – 1:00pm (Setanta 1)

Premier Sports UK (Sky 428)
    Sat 14 March – 1:00pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Condo131

Adam McMullen opens Irish interest in European Indoor Athletics Championships, in Prague, at 4pm today.

Live streaming, on European Athletics website, and TV coverage, on Eurosport 2, starts at approx. 15:30 today.

http://corkathletics.org/Events/2015/European-Indoor-Championships-2015/European-Athletics-Indoor-Championships-2015-Day-1.html

European Indoor Championships - Day 2

Irish interest begins at 09:32, with Gerard O'Donnell, in Heat 1 of the Men's 60m Hurdles

Schedule, coverage and details of of Irish participation on Cork Athletics website:
    http://corkathletics.org/Events/2015/European-Indoor-Championships-2015/European-Athletics-Indoor-Championships-2015-Day-2.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Irish interest begins at 09:32, with Gerard O'Donnell, in Heat 1 of the Men's 60m Hurdles

Irish interest began at 8:45 with KJT's heat in the Pentathlon.

• Advertisement

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Irish interest began at 8:45 with KJT's heat in the Pentathlon.
    Of interest, but she represents the United Kingdom.

Results of Women's Pentathlon 60m Hurdles

Of interest, but she represents the United Kingdom.

Ah, there was O'Donnell's heat. I may as well turn off the TV until English's race. :rolleyes:

It's nice if an Irish athlete does well, but I absolutely do not care where the athletes come from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

New York Half Marathon this morning (Monday) 9.30am Eurosport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Itziger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Carlsbad 5000 on Sunday coming, live stream available on Watch Athletics from 2pm Irish time. Gebremeskel going for 5 in a row in male elite race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Dindane

Antrim Cross-Country is on Setanta Ireland now, started at 8. Senior races on now.

Great Ireland Run: RTE2, 12:55 today

Paris Marathon 7.30am Eurosport tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Programme on John Treacy on Setanta atm.

Boston Marathon Live streaming Monday: http://watchlive.baa.com/

Getting a "Server Not Found" message now. Hopefully it'll go live on Monday

From BAA
    • Exclusive Live Local Coverage of the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 20 from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET on WBZ-TV
    • The Re-Run: Race Re-Broadcast on Monday, April 20 at 8:00 p.m. ET on myTV38
    • CBSBoston.com for Live Streaming, Course Guide, & Finish Line Cam
    ...maybe others can pick up some of these.

afaict, Boston is 5 hours behind us, so 7am ET = 12 noon here and 3pm ET = 8pm here.

The first link doesn't appear to be working. Go to the BAA homepage and follow the link. It goes to the same url as I gave before. I don't know why it doesn't work from the pasted link???:confused::confused:

You can also track athletes by name, from the homepage. Coverage begins at 14:30. Hoping to spot Condo(r) jnr & fsil.

Looking forward to this! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Won't work unless you have a US or UK VPN:( Thought I had here at the office but apparently not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

The first link doesn't appear to be working. Go to the BAA homepage and follow the link. It goes to the same url as I gave before. I don't know why it doesn't work from the pasted link???:confused::confused:

because your link ends in .com and the real link ends in .org

For simple athlete tracking, this one seems to work on my mobile: http://www.baa.org/2015/cf/public/pg_MobileAthleteTrack.cfm

Women's elites running. I'm getting a better idea of the downhill nature of the first few miles this time around.

Won't work unless you have a US or UK VPN:( Thought I had here at the office but apparently not

I'm watching it live feed no problem. Go to Homepage and click on coverage Worldwide.

• Advertisement

You probably have to turn the volume off though cos the lads are coming out with a few All American Tales of heroism already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Itziger wrote: »
    I'm watching it live feed no problem. Go to Homepage and click on coverage Worldwide.

:mad:
    You can only watch this live event stream from the following countries: United States, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Russia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

menoscemo wrote: »
    You can only watch this live event stream from the following countries: United States, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Russia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam

What are the chances????

menoscemo wrote: »

Sorry, hadn't realised.

Go me!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Itziger wrote: »

Can you post the link you are watching on? thanks

LIVETV, its in French though!!

Getting it here

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Finally got it (through a Germany VPN), God the commentary is awful, almost have respect for Brendan Frasers performance on BBC..........almost but not quite :)

youngrun wrote: »
    Can you post the link you are watching on? thanks

Sorry for not replying but it had been said that the one I was watching was not available in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Finally got it (through a Germany VPN), God the commentary is awful, almost have respect for Brendan Frasers performance on BBC..........almost but not quite :)

He was good in The Mummy.

Advertisement