Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

av sender reciever

Options
  • 03-07-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

anyone seen any good deals for one that works

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stephenmckenna

Hi

I got one in Maplins last week for €69, reduced from €115, I don't know if that offer is still on. I have a sky HD box and it works really well, HD picture can't be sent obviously but I can have full remote control of the Sky box.

I'm genuinely very happy with it.

Make is Nikkai, make sure you get the 5.8Ghz version because the 2.4 Ghz version can get interferance from Wifi, microwaves etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Thanks Stephen,
    I'll check it out - I guess at a 50% discount that makes the Maplin price about normal :-)

- is it tidy enough ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stephenmckenna

I find it as tidy as anything else I looked at, I did quite a bit of research before buying. The units are smaller than most units, IR is built in so there aren't too many wires. It should be on the Maplins website.

Advertisement