Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronaldo becomes a father

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

df1985 wrote: »
    from cristiano ronaldo's official facebook:

"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respe...ct my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."

wonder who the mother is!?

EDIT: Many saying his facebook may have been hacked??

Unless there is a very good reason (drugs, alcoholism etc) that child should not be taken from its mother in such a manner.

/My 2 cents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Unless there is a very good reason (drugs, alcoholism etc) that child should not be taken from its mother in such a manner.

/My 2 cents.
    Eh, where does it say taken from its mother? If the mother wants to give up her responsibilities, she is entitled to do so

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jazzy wrote: »
    nah man, hes a good man. youve swallowed a bit too much crap tabliods and shoddy journalism to think otherwise

This post needs to be replied to with that pic of Ronaldo is a pair of cut off denim shorts from a year or two back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

28064212 wrote: »
    Eh, where does it say taken from its mother? If the mother wants to give up her responsibilities, she is entitled to do so

Not ideal for the kid though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Not ideal for the kid though.
    Of course not, but "taken from" implies that the mother wasn't fully complicit with it. Is your view that if drugs or alcoholism aren't a factor, she should be forced to take care of the child?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

28064212 wrote: »
    Of course not, but "taken from" implies that the mother wasn't fully complicit with it. Is your view that if drugs or alcoholism aren't a factor, she should be forced to take care of the child?

Oh ffs, sole guardianship to either parent robs the child of crucial attachment/development/emotional bonding to the other parent.

Stop getting bogged down in the semantics of my use of the word "taken."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I vote this thread to be moved to the Celebrity & Showbiz or Personal Issues forum after reading the last few posts :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Mrs Ronaldo comes across as a very fearsome lady. Im sure she was the one with the most say in all this. As much as i love Ronaldo he is still a mummy's boy. Just as long as Ronaldo can still have his hot tub orgies and still struts around the pitch that he owns then i wish him all the best :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Seems like a strange Michael Jackson type situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Must admit to be very surprised to hear that Ronaldo had got a woman pregnant as I always thought he was a total w**nker!

Also, might be tough raising kid on his own, with his money he should get help from a Nani!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Ronaldo has a kid.....

seriously, who gives a f**k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

he named the kid after himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Mr Alan wrote: »
    he named the kid after himself.

He named his child Twat?

Advertisement