Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gunz n rose's

Options
  • 04-07-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

what's your fav and will it be played this sep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Eh what?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

The one I want to hear live is Estranged, but I doubt it will be played. I'll be happy if they play There Was A Time and/or This I Love (once Ashba doesn't make a dog's dinner of the solo).

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭noelo

That would be interesting , if i can remember right they did play them at the RDS a few years back............... that gig was rocking....... pitty this one is indoors, but sure we can have it all:)

lord lucan wrote: »
    Eh what?!!
    what do you mean by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

noelo wrote: »
    what do you mean by that?

They're called Guns N' Roses.:p

• Advertisement

lord lucan wrote: »
    They're called Guns N' Roses.:p
    And? do you have anything positive to add? please dont comment if you dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

That would be interesting , if i can remember right they did play them at the RDS a few years back............... that gig was rocking....... pitty this one is indoors, but sure we can have it all:)

? No they didn't. Estranged hasn't been played live since around 91/92. "This I Love" and "There Was A Time" were not played at the RDS gig in 2006.... :confused:

really man ,I could of swarn? great gig though and great weather for it , so it was..........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

And? do you have anything positive to add? please dont comment if you dont.

This thread makes little sense. You should realise that.

And there's already a thread to discuss Guns N' Roses Irish appearance. But it's nice to see a fan of the band post here as opposed to someone who wants to troll them.

In terms of songs I hope they play, and knowing a hell of a lot about their set list plans, I would be happy with either a rendition of 'Don't Cry' or perhaps 'Catcher In The Rye' from Chinese Democracy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Noelo, please take a bit more care with your posts. Considering you're a fan of the band I'm not sure how you managed to get two typos into the thread title.

For discussion of the gig in September, please use this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement